Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 11 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2017 - November 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Queen Letizia at a meeting of the Princess of Girona Foundation at the Royal Palace today, December 1. The upper part with blouse and jacket are elegant, I only dislike the animal print skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Very nice! I really like the jacket.

Really like as very polished. Glad the skirt wasn't solid as then it would be just another dark suit with no modern design factor.

I am in love with this outfit - jacket, skirt, blouse, shoes - all of it.

Letizia looks the picture of business elegance. I really like the jacket, blouse, skirt and shoes. All pieces can be easily recycled, e.g wear this jacket with trousers and different top. Or wear this skirt with some jumper, etc, etc. Well its easy to create lots of new and fresh looks without the constant need for new clothes.
And Letizia is such a good proof that in order to look professional women don't have to wear their hair in tight/manly hairstyles and look extremely boring with the same dull hairstyle each and every day!

Last edited:
Letizia looks fantastic. I love the coat and the top under. :flowers:

Not often a fan of animal print, but this is not in the 'leopard colors'. It matches the skirt and gives a nice pop to a monochromatic look. Using an interesting pattern over a pop of color.

Her hair looks great as well.

Very polished look and professional, nothing wrong yet one thing is missing, a pretty brooch would of been nice but not necessary. Love those shoes, great color!

Great outfit and Letizia looks professional and polished,hopefully now its winter we''ll see less leather or mini skirts ;)

Not crazy about the white pants but other than that the outfit is ok and a nice hairstyle too.

This light grey suit is one of Leti's better suits. However, the green CH dress she's worn three times this year, I'm still not crazy about it. It looks burnt in the middle.

I love the suit. Not always a fan of white pants but I think they fit the visit. The top under is great. Good look for her :flowers:

The green dress was not my favorite the first time. Looked like an ink blot test to me. But it has been growing on me.

I really like her in that white pant suit. Very chic.

I like the print of the dress but the collar is much too little girlish.

She looked good in Senegal. Simple but professional. Lovely looks. :flowers:

This last look I love. The style and print is beautiful on her. And styling :flowers:

My only complaint is the childish peter pan collar I want to rip off.:sad:

I agree that she looked good in Senegal.

Her yesterday's look was also good. Lovely earrings, the dress had interesting print and styling. I even like the peter pan collar. Her hair seem to be a little frizzy and dry.

Love it all, but the red boots are a tad too far for my eyes. Had they been black, this would be perfect.

Last edited:
I love ,very festive clours and I don't mind the boots,Letizia looks gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom