Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2017 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Letizia in blue at the Official World Cancer Leaders' Summit in Mexico City today, November 14:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Bag **

I think that dress would have been more appropriate at the dinner last night and the black pantsuit from that event today at the summit but with Letizia you never know!

:previous: Huh? I don't get why people automatically think dress equals formal, pants equal casual. :ohmy:

The blue look is great. Very chic look for. :flowers: Definitely a day look.

I love both her blouse & skirt, but IMO the color of the blouse is too loud to pick up the gold tones in the skirt. Cute shoes!

I think that this shade of (mustard) yellow doesn't go well with the colors of this skirt. And this collar request hair up. Good shoe choice this time.

What a horrible mustard coloured top and the hairstyle does nothing exciting either,of late her hair has looked impeccable but today big let down given the event.

The yellow shirt does not match the brown tones of the skirt, oh Leti...

I wish you bought the one-piece version like Mary, at least less chance of wrong styling...

The skirt is from Hugo Boss.

I had a skirt exactly these colors and in a print of the same scale and I finally gave it away for lack of good tops to match it with. I could find rust and navy knits - but they either were not a matchy color or they looked hopeless with the waistline. And off white just looked stupid/dull/ruined the look of the print.

Honest, I spent two years trying to deal with a skirt shaped like this and in the same colors - and I GAVE UP. To the charity bin, Leti!

I am alone here, I quite like the top. I love the mustard color of it. :flowers:

But its the ONLY thing I like. I find the skirt ugly. The pleats make it look so out dated, and the pattern makes me think of a Hawaiian shirt. I am happy she didn't go for the full dress, it would simply complete the Hawaiian mumu feel of it. Horrid look. Needs to be kicked to the curb.

And her hair doesn't even save it.

Lovely suit and colour and looking very professional today.

I am alone here, I quite like the top. I love the mustard color of it. :flowers:

But its the ONLY thing I like. I find the skirt ugly. The pleats make it look so out dated, and the pattern makes me think of a Hawaiian shirt. I am happy she didn't go for the full dress, it would simply complete the Hawaiian mumu feel of it. Horrid look. Needs to be kicked to the curb.

And her hair doesn't even save it.

I agree, I like the blouse but not the skirt.. i would like to see the blouse with a different skirt

Queen Letizia looking great in grey at a meeting of the Council of the Royal Disability Trust in Madrid today, November 21:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up **
I never felt in love with this suit, its very boring, and makes her much older.. it could be a suit of Queen Sofia..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice hairstyle and earrings but the suit is drab looking and the shoes don't go with it either.

Actually love the fit and color of suit and suede shoes to die for, but over all look lacking that pop of brilliance which would have been accomplished with long silver chains or large silver and colored stones pin on shoulder. I believe that small difference would have turned a ordinary nice outfit into something quite lovely.

A nice look but I dislike the shoes.

Its a nice combination and colour and also a lovely hairstyle ,the coat is perfect for late autumn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom