Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2016 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
The ensemble is odd. A whimsical hat does not need a long skirt with ruffles.

Another desaster outfit, the skirt is awful with all the ruffles, the hat and ORANGE wegdes, oh my.

The color is pretty. But the maxi skirt with ruffled tiers too much. Now if it was a nice floaty knee length A line, it would be a beautiful summer look.

I hate fascinators and this is no exception. But I do like the color of it.

I really like that outfit, and the shoes are fabulous! The color seems off from the rest of her outfit (they look powder blue to me which is not any other part of her outfit/accessories). She looks great when she dresses simply, without a lot of fringes, ruffles, etc. I am her size (but probably shorter :sad: ) and classic, straight cut clothing usually works best.

Marie looks simple but sophisticated at the same time; I love her outfit.

Princess Marie looking good in a white dress during a visit to the summer camp of the Academy of Talentful Youth in Brønshøj today, August 2:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Marie looks great! Her dress is simple but elegant at the same time.

She is just beautiful in this dress, the cut and fit are perfect on her and she wears it well. This is something that could be worn many times to different events and she is glowing with happiness. Simple and elegant as she mostly always is..

Marie looks very beautiful. Liked her white dress.

Princess Marie on her daughter's first day of school today, August 11, wearing a nice short summer dress combined with a black jacket. The jacket is a bit "heavy" for the soft, light little dress, but maybe the weather wasn't as nice as expected..

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

The dress is beautiful but I agree with iceflower in that the jacket, in contrast, seems a little too heavy. It would be more suited to an outfit with jeans or for the autumn/winter.

Wow the difference a picture can make. Looking at first photo was going to say simple but nice black dress. I see in second photo was totally wrong. Blue and detail to it. :ohmy:

I quite like it. I think the style suits her and I like the detail. :flowers:

Princess Marie at the gastronomic summit in Copenhagen as part of the Copenhagen Cooking and Food Festival on August 20, wearing an animal print dress. Not my favourite print, but it suits her:

** Pic **

she looks great in both out fits !

Earlier yesterday, also at an event of the World Food Summit, Marie wore a dark suit combined with a burgundy top:

** Upper part ** Full view **

A very chic smart professional suit which she wears well yet is it fall in Denmark now? This is something for the dark cold winter months not the bright summery days of summer.

Marie fails to pull off this dress and the shoes are too much.

The huge print and the overdoses of rufffles really overwhelmed her. Some one the size of Charlene or max could pull this off, not tiny Marie

I like the color and print of this dress but those sleeves look too overhelming (it would have been better if it had shorter, simplier sleeves or had been even sleevless). Also dislike the shoes she choose to wear.

She looks good. I like the ruffle on the coat. Everything would look more pulled together if the coat was a little longer to match the length of the dress.

Marie at the opening of the "Small Animal Veterinary Euro and World Congress 2017" in Copenhagen yesterday, September 25:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

And this evening, September 26, at an official dinner:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom