Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia

Welcome to Part 25 of the thread for Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...-fashion-part-24-april-june-2012-a-32887.html **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

A trusted oldie. It still looks great.

Last edited:
I think that the cardigan a good choice this time, it looks lovely and gives a soft and feminine touch to this outfit with an interesting skirt.
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/6283_nt_xxl_2.jpg
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/...pe-letizia-instituto-cervantes-nueva-york.jpg
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/6283_ntxxl_3.jpg

The skirt is by Uterque (thanks to Foro Hispanico)

I love the combo, it's chic, trendy and simplistic. 100% Letizia's trade mark.

Last edited:
So the skirt is from Mango or Urteque? It's so easy to dress elegant in a non expensive way...this skirt is 14,99€ in Mango...I love the way she looks, elegant, but simple...not too mucht ostentation, I just love it!:flowers:

I don't like the cardigan.

I think the skirt from Uterque is a bit too dark, but I can be mistake...the skirt from Mango will do the same look and we can buy it from the internet at the price of 14,99€, I will buy rigth now!!!:flowers::flowers: We don't need to buy Prada to look good :whistling:

I don’t like the Outfit it’s Make her Looks slimmer than usual , nice shoes

I really like what she's got on! She looks good!

Sorry, but I don't quite understand how an ugly monster snake cut into pieces and worn as a skirt (which is pulling up and creasing around the hips, too) can ever be regarded as elegant; the combination with one of her kiddie-sized cardigans doesn't help the matter at all.
It's a good thing she wore one of her most beautiful, sophisticated dresses for the start of the visit, because this odd combination is IMHO just unappealing.
Another full view:
http://s18.postimage.org/3y7fqns4p/Screenshot_2.jpg

Eh, she looks plain. The snake skin like skirt I don't like. I am not a fan of this outfit.

I think the skirt from Uterque is a bit too dark, but I can be mistake...the skirt from Mango will do the same look and we can buy it from the internet at the price of 14,99€, I will buy rigth now!!!:flowers::flowers: We don't need to buy Prada to look good :whistling:

Not sure what Prada has to do with it?:flowers: In any event, I suppose she doesn't need Prada necessarily, but she might pick a different top from someone else then;) I like her skirt but not the sweater with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one horrid pair of pants indeed... and the sandals look like something that might be seen during a holiday, but only when no-one's looking. Perfectly awful.
It's mind-boggling that Letizia chooses an outfit like this like this during an official visit abroad... and in Boston, not Hawaii.

That snake-print skirt is absolutely hideous, along with the pink pants. Not flattering at all :eek:.

The pants are horrible! Skinny pants really don't look good on Letizia, and these have to be the worst fitting yet. :eek::eek::eek:

Beyond words! :sad:

She is petite; a tiny frame which is only emphasised by wearing trousers. I know she can rock evening wear but she really needs to sort out her day wear for royal events. Skirt (straight) with short jackets would suit her so much. I'm thinking about the style of outfit Diana wore when in front of the Taj Mahal. I dont know much about Letizia but she doesn't seem to have a sense of occasion for daytime engagements.

Sorry, but I don't quite understand how an ugly monster snake cut into pieces and worn as a skirt (which is pulling up and creasing around the hips, too) can ever be regarded as elegant; the combination with one of her kiddie-sized cardigans doesn't help the matter at all.

Love your description of the skirt! :) I totally agree!

:previous:
Thank goodness for that dress!
After the pink horror, the lovely cream dress is a welcome distraction.

I don't get it: sometimes she looks so stylish, elegant, pretty, everything matches, and sometimes she wears something only a blind person in a dark room would choose (not trying to offend anyone, it's just an expression). What's wrong here? I am sure she sees the difference between the lovely pink or cream dress and the weird pink plastic-like pants.

The print skirt with cardigan and the pinkish-red outfit of today are plain awful, she looks bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom