Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: February 2011 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a new dress?
It comes from the Mango collection for spring & summer 2011. Letizia had an occasion to promote Mango's clothes wearing this dress when she visited the factory.

Last edited:
I thought that dress looked quit entice on Letizia even though a bit short IMO it does suit her well. The hairstyle looked really nice as well. Everything worked well with this look & she really does pull it off.

Her hair parted on the side complements her face much better than parting it in the middle!

Princess Letizia looked amazing! :) Very nice hairstyle and makeup, and a beautiful dress. She does a great job promoting Mango and Zara. I didn`t even know about these brands before, because they don`t have shops in the area where I live, but thanks to Letizia I go to their shops in a bigger city here from time to time. So the promotion really works :D

It is a beautiful dress. It suits her very well.

Love the outfit but I'd like to see more brighter colors on her. She tends to gravitate toward neutrals.

Her dress is pretty - I like the design of it. I also like the different hairstyle and good on her for trying something different.

I like this dress on her.It's a bit short but suitable for the event.
For once,I like her choice of shoes,they are feminine and of better quality then her usual ones.

Shoes awful... again!!

I agree with you,but other than the shoes the Princess looks good!

It comes from the Mango collection for spring & summer 2011. Letizia had an occasion to promote Mango's clothes wearing this dress when she visited the factory.

Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't find the shoes so awful. They're adequate to the weather conditions and fit the bag.

fandesacs2003 said:
Shoes awful... again!!

Agreed- especially with this outfit! Otherwise she looks ok

Close up Letizia looks lovely. This white suit is one of my favourite clothes worn by Letizia. The top is pretty but I don't like very much the shoes combined with this outfit. Nice purse

These shoes are great, but don't match this suit. But overall nice look. I like green top. The colors are nice and suit CP.

The suit is fab, its the one worn on the official picture. Unfortunately, the shirt underneath and especially the indian-style look-at-me shoes are all wrong, especially at such an occasion.

She looks lovely. I really like the suit, but the shoes are big no.

The suit is boring but ok, the shoes will be better along another kind of outfit and agree the blouse looks cheap... she should at least, comb her hair...

Very pretty suit, but the wrong choice of shoes...again. I sometimes wonder what she's thinking when she picks out her footwear. These belong with a "night out on the town" dress and not a visit to a Holocaust Memorial.

These shoes shouldn't have been purchased in the first place, IMHO. I cannot see them looking good with any outfit...

I like her shoes, although I don't think they match the suit.
It's one of my favourite suits of her, so I'm happy she recycled it and I'm happy she didn't wear the pink shirt underneath again.

Very pretty suit, but the wrong choice of shoes...again. I sometimes wonder what she's thinking when she picks out her footwear. These belong with a "night out on the town" dress and not a visit to a Holocaust Memorial.

I agree. She looked good in the suit. Too bad she couldn't control her
hair better - lots of hairspray or a hat would do.

Very sombre ocassion.

Nice suit, always looks good. Blouse underneath looks like a green on my screen, is it grey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom