Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: February 2011 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Letizia's red and simple accessories! And how smart of Camilla to wear off white! Knowing that Letizia is getting to be a fashion icon and wears colour, Camilla came off beautifully and as though she was not trying to hard...

The white suit is such a refreshing look, Letizia looks good in it.

I like the white suit...shades of her engagment photocall.

I like white suit and beige accessories, fresh and youthful outfit. Very well :)

What an exquisite spring outfit! Just lovely.
I do like even the shoes :flowers:

Letizia is ready for the summer :) She looks beautiful in her white suit. I like accessories too.

Finally a nice spring outfit! Letizia looks really lovely in this outfit. Also the bag is good

I love this spring outfit! She looks lovely in this tailored outfit. I'm really loving her style choices lately, well done!

I love this spring outfit! She looks lovely in this tailored outfit. I'm really loving her style choices lately, well done!

Yes, three very nice outfits in a row! Hair today not so great, but we can't have everthing.:)

Loving this white suit. Letizia's outfits for the last few occasions have been great.

I adore this suit, personally I wish she had this suit in black, grey & brown, that way she wouldn't have to wear some of those other awful outfits.

Red is definitely Letizia's color she should wear it more often

Is this a new white suit or is it recycled from her earlier years?

Looks a bit too sloppy for my taste.

Great, I really like casual style of CP Letizia. I could wear it myself, it's pretty and comfortable outfit. Love the jacket and bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bag and shoes seem to clash with the brown she is wearing pant and jacket wise, but it's a nice outfit overall. What is the occasion?
Letizia attended the opening of the 33th Spainskills vocational training olympics at IFEMA in Madrid.
I find the outfit absolutely proper to the occasion.

I like this outfit very much.

Today she looked very good IMO. Not too stiff, but still appropriate. I like the accessories but I'm not sure about this shade of brown, not my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom