Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: October 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the gray dress. Like the details on the side and I don't even mind the shoes.

This is a beautiful dress. I love the flowers down the side, and the fit is perfect. She looks lovely!

Fantastic dress - the colour is a bit dull but the detailing and cut are lovely.

I agree with Duke of M that the color is a bit dull but the dress and the detailing is lovely.

I agree with Duke of M that the color is a bit dull but the dress and the detailing is lovely.

I think the color is suited to the design in that the detailing stands out and does not get lost.

I love the details of the dress. The cut and length are perfect. Imo Letizia looks good in grey.

Visit to Lastres, the Exemplary Village in Asturias 2010

White twinset with brown trousers and leather jacket

http://mas.lne.es/fotos/img/2010/10/1763/3579241654cc2fb289764f2.22259510-principes12.jpg

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo/1023/fotos-media/espana-pueblo-ejemplar-xxi-edicion-del-premio-al-pueblo-ejemplar-de-asturias-que-concede-la-fundacion-principe-de-asturia-07$599x0.jpg

The clothes look abit big and the leather jacket is not to my taste but the casual look is ok. Given that they usually do activities in the village I have always found Felipe completely overdressed in his suit and tie, eg climbing a ladder or taking part in a ball game (in previous years).

Visit to Lastres, the Exemplary Village in Asturias 2010

White twinset with brown trousers and leather jacket

http://mas.lne.es/fotos/img/2010/10/1763/3579241654cc2fb289764f2.22259510-principes12.jpg

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo/1023/fotos-media/espana-pueblo-ejemplar-xxi-edicion-del-premio-al-pueblo-ejemplar-de-asturias-que-concede-la-fundacion-principe-de-asturia-07$599x0.jpg

The clothes look abit big and the leather jacket is not to my taste but the casual look is ok. Given that they usually do activities in the village I have always found Felipe completely overdressed in his suit and tie, eg climbing a ladder or taking part in a ball game (in previous years).

Nice, casual look. Relaxed. I like it. Although pants could be a bit smaller.

I dont like Letizia's look, its quite boring. The pants look too big, the jacket is ill-fitted and boring. This is such a fun event, I think they should be dressed more fun and a bit of color.

Agreed, Dazzling. However, this seems to be Letizia's "style" and i don't see it changing in the near future. She could do so much better.. and with such ease.

a bit dull, the shoes are tacky crap. but then look at the hair!!!!! aww, she needs more drama and she will be fine.

that is the outfit I was referring to above.

Last edited by a moderator:
I whole- heartedly agree with you, donnaK. She is just soo pretty but she needs to wear something that will pop! to make her stand out! It seems that she just blends in with the crowd...

my dear udyusa, i so agree with you! What a stunner she COULD be!

Indeed, valentino....!! Her changes could be endless, and it wouldn't take that much. First on my list of lists? Change her shoes!

I like the top, hair, make-up and she really looks relaxed when interacting people and she seems like she really is enjoying herslef. But those some weird pants, almost shalwar like...

I don't like the pants but the jacket and the scarf are pretty good

I don't like to see her in gray again. That's becoming really dull... The hair looks pretty nice and so does the cut of the jacket. The shoes and pants look childlish and odd... :whistling:

Agree about the jacket being nice and tailored but dont like the pants or the flat shoes at this event. A smart skirt suit combo would be better

I like the top, hair, make-up and she really looks relaxed when interacting people and she seems like she really is enjoying herslef. But those some weird pants, almost shalwar like...
I agree. Those pants are just not nice on anyone. I see them all the time and cringe. Makes thin look thinner [because they hangs funny] and women with weight even heavier [due to baggy fit]. Rest of the outfit lovely. Although I realize that gray is the top fashion color this season and everyone in style wearing, a little diversity would be welcome. She is not like the average person that no one notices what they wear from day-to-day [we could all get away with wearing the same outfit once a week and no one would notice or care] but Letizia is watched and has photos taken a few times a day, so we all notice and critique. Actually, that really must be a pain. To have to even think and live like that. But, she knew prior to marriage. Can now see why UKs Princess Anne would get so annoyed with press when they followed and wrote about her clothes 40 years ago. Remember it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom