Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For once Beatrice really doesn't hit the mark. The Wide stripes and the odd styling of the cape coat really don't suit her and seem to swallow her whole especially paired with a tiny hat. Tatiana looks like she's dressing for some kind of play maybe The sound of music, Marie dress is way too tight and out of season. Little Gabriella looks adorable

Donna Beatrice is normally the best dressed but today she had the nicest hat and Tatiana was the best dressed.

My best dressed is Alexandra. A very nice color on her, a good fit and something different and grown up for her, without making her seem older than she is.

Beatrice looks stunning as usual. She, like Maxima, can get away with a lot of different types of outfits because the outfit never carries her.

I don't really care for what Tatiana is wearing and Marie just looks bizarre in that glorified air stewardess outfit.

Beatrice at the National Day gala this evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
I love the kitten heels Beatrice and Tatiana are wearing. Caroline is dressed for the season. Alexandra looks really good. She and Pierre seem to have a good relationship.

At the opera, Beatrice was the best dressed but still nothing special. Caroline's coat dress is a nightmare IMO, too much of everything, the color is very bold, the material is lacking sophistication.

Last edited:
Alexandra is the best dressed for me; the colour of Marie's dress is lovely but the whole design feels odd and faux. Beatrice's coat is a little clunky for me, otherwise her outfit would've been nice.

Donna Beatrice is bar far the best dressed pity she has no orders to wear with pride.

My best dressed is Alexandra. A very nice color on her, a good fit and something different and grown up for her, without making her seem older than she is.

Beatrice looks stunning as usual. She, like Maxima, can get away with a lot of different types of outfits because the outfit never carries her.

I don't really care for what Tatiana is wearing and Marie just looks bizarre in that glorified air stewardess outfit.

I also think that Alexandra is the best dressed. :flowers:

Alexandra looked wonderful. Well dressed and grown up. Sometimes she looks too girly (her younger looks don't help).

Wow Tatiana shocked me. I thought it was Beatrice at first until I saw her husband. I am used to Tatiana's boho look. This was so different.

I am in love with her hat and coat. Style is stunning. :flowers:

Beatrice looks lovely. I love her elegant hair and hat. The coat is beautiful, but it is too big for me.

Marie the only flattering thing is the color. I don't like the style at all, and it seems tight. And the huge pill box makes her head look shrunk.

Alexandra was best dressed for me. Tatiana would have been but the length is bothering me.

Alexandra hit the mark imo today. A nice and youthful outfit. At times she seems to dress beyond her years but this works great.

I also thought Alexandra’s hair was styled very nicely. It appears to be darker recently as well.

Beatrice at the National Day gala this evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Beatrice looked lovely but her dress was nothing special. She has worn better in the past. Tatiana looked like she was channeling Elvira which is a shame because she looked so good earlier in the day. Someone needs to tell her Halloween was last month.

Beatrice looked lovely but her dress was nothing special. She has worn better in the past. Tatiana looked like she was channeling Elvira which is a shame because she looked so good earlier in the day. Someone needs to tell her Halloween was last month.

Tatiana was not there. I think the woman dressed in black is Charlene’s sister in law (the wife of Sean).

Tatiana at the launch of 'Alice Naylor-Leyland' at Mark's Club in London yesterday, November 26:

** Full view **

:previous: Ouch! That's a bit harsh. I can think of many, many people who are *much* more worsely dressed than Marie.

If course, this is the reason I said "one of the worst dressed" and not " the worst dressed"
Marie is beautiful, she has fully the possibiliy to dress well by choosing the correct outfits, but she doesn't. Of course they are million of people dressed badly, but is more surprising from a young pretty rich lady with full access to fashion.
:previous: Ouch! That's a bit harsh. I can think of many, many people who are *much* more worsely dressed than Marie.

I think Marie wears what she likes like everyone else. Is she rich I thought I read that she works.

I think Marie is one of the worst dressed persons I've seen. Ugly dress and absolutely unsuitable boots for her body. Catastrophic

The ankle boots do nothing for her outfit but to be fair Camille and Pauline are wearing them too ,there may have been a boots theme going on ;)

The ankle boots do nothing for her outfit but to be fair Camille and Pauline are wearing them too ,there may have been a boots theme going on ;)
It is hot fashionable. All the goals in the Pic are wearing but it is pretty only to Pauline and maybe to Camille .

I think Marie wears what she likes like everyone else. Is she rich I thought I read that she works.

She has had a great job working for PR for the Hotel de Paris for years. Her income is now supplemented of course by her husband's trust fund.

She is a stunning, voluptuous young woman who wears clothes more suited to very thin , perhaps taller women.

If she learns how to dress her body type she will be fine.

She has had a great job working for PR for the Hotel de Paris for years. Her income is now supplemented of course by her husband's trust fund.

She is a stunning, voluptuous young woman who wears clothes more suited to very thin , perhaps taller women.

If she learns how to dress her body type she will be fine.

Agree!!! Ankle boots don´t do no favour to anyone's figure, let alone women with a petite and voluptous figure as you say Moonmaiden. It was her first time in such public exposure and, with time, she'll figure out what works best for her… just give her time… :flowers:

If course, this is the reason I said "one of the worst dressed" and not " the worst dressed"
Marie is beautiful, she has fully the possibiliy to dress well by choosing the correct outfits, but she doesn't. Of course they are million of people dressed badly, but is more surprising from a young pretty rich lady with full access to fashion.

I realise that; but "ugly" and "catastrophic" are a bit strong words to use, don't you think? We all have different opinions and are free to voice them; but there are kinder ways of saying so! ?

I realise that; but "ugly" and "catastrophic" are a bit strong words to use, don't you think? We all have different opinions and are free to voice them; but there are kinder ways of saying so! [emoji2]
You might be right. Nevertheless both my comments were not for Marie but for the dress ans the outfits. I would never use these words for a person, but for a dress why not. It's just an opinion.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom