Fashion for the little royals Part 7: January 2015 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: She is definitely into those in-between years which can be awkward, but she looked lovely and age appropriate in her pants and jacket, and quite the lady but when she played with her younger cousins it showed she really is a tweenager.

Sophie and Edward have a lot to be proud of I think.

I don't have a problem with Louise's outfit. As some others have said, it's usual equestrian gear and given the fact that Louise likes horse riding, it's understandable that she's wearing this outfit at such an event. She also often wears old fashioned clothes but I thought this was quite modern compared to some of her other choices.
I also liked Savannah and Isla's outfits; Princess Anne's grandchildren seem to be more modern in what they wear compared to Louise and James and HM's other grandchildren when they were little.

Estelle and Leonore's outfits are wonderful, they're always so nicely dress. It's cute that they had matching coats. I love Marie Chantal's clothes - I think Estelle has worn some clothing from her before.

Leonor looks very smart in her uniform, even though I'm a bit disappointed that she didn't wear a traditional or white dress like her cousins Victoria Federica and Irene did. Sofia's white dress is beautiful, I also agree with Marty91charmed and TLLK that it looks as if she's the one taking her communion.

:previous: You beat me to it, Duke of Marmalade. :D :flowers:

I love their outfits, they're perfect for the event but I'm not so sure about Leonor's bow with her dress. The colour of Sofia's top is different from the sorts of colours she and her sister often wear (I mostly see them in pastel and lighter shades), but it's a lovely colour.

I like Sofia's dress very much! Red suits her! I am not a fan of Leonor's outifit instead..

I love Sofia's red dress. Such a lovely look.

Sofia looks lovely in her read dress and matching hair-band. However, I'm not too keen on what her sister has on.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I am just the opposite, I think Leonor looks beautiful in the pale blue/white striped dress with the bow in her gorgeous long hair.

But that deep red seems too strong for a child as young as Sofia, with her delicate coloring. Not a fan.

I am just the opposite, I think Leonor looks beautiful in the pale blue/white striped dress with the bow in her gorgeous long hair.

But that deep red seems too strong for a child as young as Sofia, with her delicate coloring. Not a fan.

I, too, like Leonor's dress more than I like Sofia's.

Both girls are dressed beautifully with their simple dropped waisted dresses,bows and espadrilles. Love Sofia red dress especially, Spanish!

I love the red but I always love red on children lovely change to the normal pastels

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

:previous: Elisabeth's dress is lovely and her hairstyle is nice too. I noticed that the colour of her cardigan coordinates with Mathilde's dress, which I think is a sweet touch - I wonder if it was intentional.

Mathilde's children are often nicely dressed (which I guess is the benefit of having a stylish mother :)).

Elisabeth always dresses to beautifully and age appropriately!

Elisabeth looks lovely. The dress is suits her, and I love the cardigan with it. Her hair is styled in such a beautiful way too. Very 'Game of Thrones'-y :D.

Christian and Isabella looked very lovely as they last night were with father and grandmother in Tivoli at a performance of the ballet 'The Swineherd':

Christian looking handsome like a little mini-Frederik in his red pants, shirt and blazer.
Isabella looking pretty in a very beautiful coat and ballerinas.

* Isabella * Isabella * Isabella * Hairband *

* Christian * Christian *

Last edited:
Christian and Isabella looked very lovely as they last night were with father and grandmother in Tivoli at a performance of the ballet 'The Swineherd':

Christian looking handsome like a little mini-Frederik in his red pants, shirt and blazer.
Isabella looking pretty in a very beautiful coat and ballerinas.

* Isabella * Isabella * Isabella * Hairband *

* Christian * Christian *

I like their style for an afternoon show
The second picture of Christian giving Frederik a lovely smile is beautiful.
and the ones of Isabella with her father are precious.

Christian with his red pants, like his father, is just awesome;)

Isabella looks adorable, just love the coat, but I think it is the last time she can wear it

I agree that Bella's coat is beautiful – wouldn't mind a coat looking like that for myself.

I believe it's a repeat, actually (I think I can recall having expressed my love for it before :D). When she was with Mary and Christian in Tivoli in 2013 to see the musical Eldorado, she wore the same grey coat – only then it wasn't buttoned up but open.

Edit: Here's a better comparison – 2013 and 2015.

I love Isabella's coat. It's very appropriate for an afternoon at the ballet.

I like the coat... very smart. But it seems to be getting very small for her. Like Lady Louise short.

Today, Isabella had her first official event and visited the island Samsø to several events with her mother.

Such a beautiful little girl in her blue blazer, trousers and ballerinas and with a very beautiful braided hairdo with a blue bow.

At the official ferry baptism at the harbour:

Upper part * Close up * Full view * Full view

Her braided hairdo * Hair

At the more relaxed part of the visit she changed to flats, a t-shirt and a cardigan:

Full view * Full view * Full view

ADDED:

Close-up of Isabella's beautiful braid:
http://ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2015/PPE15060691.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Isabella's outfits;they're comfortable and casual. Her hair style is beautiful, and the ribbon adds a nice touch. George and Charlotte look very sweet. I love the old-fashioned style of George's attire, and Charlotte looks precious in her white sleeper. It looks like it's knit, unless my eyes deceive me.

I love Isabella's coat she wore to Tivoli, and her shoes go nicely with it. Christian looks smart, I like his red trousers.
Isabella's outfits she wore during her first official engagement are lovely. I like her hair in particular. It's cute how she and Mary are both wearing similar style blazers/jackets.

George's outfit is sweet but Charlotte's seems too much for a day in May. During the last days of May it was quite hot in London and Charlotte's outfit seems more suited for winter. (But then again, British weather is really unpredictable so perhaps it was the correct weather for her outfit when she woke up. :D)

George's outfit is sweet but Charlotte's seems too much for a day in May. During the last days of May it was quite hot in London and Charlotte's outfit seems more suited for winter. (But then again, British weather is really unpredictable so perhaps it was the correct weather for her outfit when she woke up. :D)

The pictures were taken in mid-May and at Anmer Hall, though I'm not sure what the weather was like then. However, as they were indoors it probably doesn't matter too much.

I love both outfits. Very, very sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom