Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 1: October 2003 - December 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she looks nice. Pity that we don't see her more like here.

Oh, thank goodness, she doesn't have her hair pulled back in a ponytail! She looks wonderful. The hair makes all the difference.

I think that she looks beautiful. I love the color of the skirt and the shape of the top. It is very modern and elegant. I am also pleased to see that she wore her hair down. It is so pretty when it is down.

She looks nice, although I don´t like the combination of the top and the skirt, somehow they don´t fit well together.
I completely agrrre, but I'm going to go further and say that I dont like the top. The cut is all wrong IMO.

I liked the combination better in 2006, when she wore the skirt with this:
IBL Bildbyrå

Much better!

I'm going to go along with you Marmi also, the top doesn't work right. The skirt is really lovely though! Better in 2006!!

Victoria handing out an Award tonight, wearing a lovely blue dress
http://www.hallandsposten.se/res/pub/369797/hp1_orig_SE.jpg
I also like her hairdo.
She looked lovely. :flowers:

Aww what a beatiful dress! And she is wearing her hair down, which I personally think she should do more often. But when that is said, I'm not bothered with the ponytail that much.

The color of the dress goes perfect to her complexion, and she is radiant. What a beautiful woman she is! Outside, and inside. :flowers:

Wow, what a wonderful dress!!
She is amazing. I love how fucsia colour suits her:flowers:

The dress is gorgdeous! Love the colour, the cut and just everything! :notworthy:

Not one of my favorites. The color is great on her but I'm not sold on the cut & fabric. Her hair & tiara are to die for though.

this is a good colour on her but the dress as other said is a safe bet.

One word - amazing :D
Perfect colour, interesting details on the dress, good shape, lovely hairstyle.
Very good choice for event:)

Impeccable. As always. She may not dress with the flare of a Maxima or Mary but her dress sense is always very regal and proper.

This is not a criticism, but Victoria and Queen Silvia are dressed in a way that could have been seen in the fifties or sixties. Totally appropriate for the occasion, just a little bit startling for the fashion of our days. There is almost something nostalgic about it. That color on Victoria, raspberry I guess, at least as it appears on my screen, is interesting, part western, but with a slight flavor of the East as well.

The color is definitly great on her. However, IMHO the top part of this year's nobel dress needs a more womenly figure ... somehow it seemed to be not fully filled (Sorry, but I do not know how to describe it otherwise). Victoria is simply too slim for this kind of top in my eyes. The layering of the skirt is also great, but a bit out of proportion to the top part. All in all I am not convinced of this dress. Madeleine and of course Queen Silvia handled it better.

Our perception of Victoria's figure must be very different. She seems (like her sister) to have a very womanly figure to me. She is slim, but has curves, as the saying goes, in the right places, so the "problem" with the top part didn't occur to me.

Really like tonights dress - as everyone has said the layered effect is something new for her. also it is a departure from the fuller gown which she favours and this striaght dress looks great on her

Wow! I have to say CP Victoria looks amazing tonight! The straight, slim line dress with the layers really works with her figure and shows off what a nice waist she has. And I just love the diamond necklace worn as a headband. Looks retro yet modern at the same time. I know she loves to have her hair off her face and thank goodness she didn't opt for the ponytail!

I think this is one of her best looks all year. And she looks wonderful at the Nobel Ceremony last night also. I just wish photos could capture the sparkle that I am sure the Baden Fringe Tiara has.

Absolutely stunning! She looks amazing! I was disappointed with the noble dress, while it's 'alright' it wasnt anything special. But that more then makes up for it, she looks perfect! A straighter style is very complementing of her figure, in comparison the fuller gowns makes her look older. The hair, the jewels, the dress, shes glowing.

The royal family is the host for the dinner on the 11th and is more likely to make a stunning appearance. The dinner on the 10th is to honor the Noble prize winners and the Nobel organization is the host. Queen Silvia said in one interview that her Nobel dress is usually a dress she has already worn on a state visit. The royal family is not the main focus on this evening and although they always look fabulous they are not the main reason for the dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom