Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the jacket and scarf combination is far too old-fashioned in style for Victoria; actually, it's exactly the kind of outfit frequently worn by her mother Queen Silvia these days for 'lesser' events on the schedule.
The only nice thing about it is the color of the (rather too small) jacket, which suits her very well.

After last great outfits I'm little bit disappointed by her choice this time...
But the colours are ok.

I think the jacket is perfect for her. Of course it's a bit old-fashioned, but she isn't 20 any more. And I really love bright colours on her like the pink dress she wore on her friend's marriage lately.

I love the color of this jacket. It looks really nice on Victoria. I don't care for the shirt underneath. I do like the longer shirt shorter jacket combo, but I think this would have looked nicer if the shirt was more fitted.

i loved the look and the scarf . color suits her

The jacket is lovely so is the color, its quite young and fresh, it looked really nice with the lookse silk top underneth and the black pants.
The scarf looked too old for victoria and as Boris mentioned its a look that is seen by her mother quite abit.
Overall this is really nice.

The jacket is very nice, it has a lovely colour. But I don´t like the scarf with it.

I like red & white on Victoria,she has the right complexion to carry it out.
What I don't like about that jacket is its huge sleeves,otherwise it would be nice.

I must confess, I really like this outfit. The colour is very pretty on her, the jacket is nice, the scarf also.

I love the color of the jacket on her and I loved the print on the scarf but I don't like them the way she put them together. I looks like she doesn't have a neck, the scarf would have looked better if she put it under the collar of the jack and tied it just under the first button on the jacket or even not tied it at all. And I do agree that if you are going to do a longer shirt with a shorter jacket the shirt needs to be fitted closer to the body. Her hair looks lovely.

I like the colors but with the sleeves being short combined with the top being longer than the jacket give the overall impression that the jacket is a size too small.

Crown Princess Victoria inaugurated the second day of the traditional track and field competition between Sweden And Finland in Goteborg today.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The jacket and the scarf are beautiful, I like this casual outfit quite much.

I love this jacket, it's very nice combination with white top and black pants. A scarf is a good addiction.

The jacket looks nice, very fresh & lovely. It looks great on her.
But I don't like the scarf!

The combination of colours is done ideally!
Both a jacket and the scarf match wonderfully, Victoria is a radiant-smiling Princess!

Crown Princess Victoria inaugurated the second day of the traditional track and field competition between Sweden And Finland in Goteborg today.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The jacket and the scarf are beautiful, I like this casual outfit quite much.

:previous:
Love the jacket and scarf, perfect match. A wonderfully put together casual outfit. :flowers:

Crown Princess Victoria was present at the Baltic Seminar held at Finland's Embassy in Stockholm today.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
This recycled Oscar de la Renta dress and the white jacket are a good combination. But why does she have such a big bag?

:previous: Both dress and jacket are lovely, but I would have prefer the dress without the jacket. The sandals are wonderful.

Crown Princess Victoria was present at the Baltic Seminar held at Finland's Embassy in Stockholm today.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
This recycled Oscar de la Renta dress and the white jacket are a good combination. But why does she have such a big bag?

The dress is quite pretty but I dont think it suits her age, anyway, the jacket looked goo but I think the overall wouldve been quite pretty with a fitted belted cardigan because in someway the jackets collar clashes with the dress's high neck collar.

Shoes are pretty but the bag is way too big IMO

The dress is quite pretty but I dont think it suits her age, anyway, the jacket looked goo but I think the overall wouldve been quite pretty with a fitted belted cardigan because in someway the jackets collar clashes with the dress's high neck collar.

Shoes are pretty but the bag is way too big IMO

I agree, the dress is nice but not with this jacket. The shoes are really nice, as well as the bag, but IMO a little to big for this outfit.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I like this dress, but not with the jacket. I agree it would have looked better with a cardigan. :flowers:

I loved the whole outfit.Everything was well put together!
Absolutely love the Oscar dress and the high heels!

Crown princess Victoria, dressed in the traditional costume from Vadsbro, let out som carrier pigeon at the 100-year anniversary of Toreboda municipality on Friday September 4 2009. One of the pigeons fell to the ground.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Princess Mathilde of Belgium,Prince Philippe of Belgium and Princess Victoria of Sweden arrive for the official opening of the exhibition, "C'est Notre Terre 2. De Kyoto a Copenhague" / "Dit is onze Aarde 2. Van Kyoto tot Copenhagen" / "It's our Hearth 2. From Kyoto to Copenhague", on September 9, 2009, in Brussels.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Princess Mathilde of Belgium,Prince Philippe of Belgium and Princess Victoria of Sweden arrive for the official opening of the exhibition, "C'est Notre Terre 2. De Kyoto a Copenhague" / "Dit is onze Aarde 2. Van Kyoto tot Copenhagen" / "It's our Hearth 2. From Kyoto to Copenhague", on September 9, 2009, in Brussels.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

What a lovely dress, the color is very pretty as well as the detial bow in the middle. The dress is flattering and at a lovely length.
Hair is nicely done and does suit Victoria. Overll looks is great.
Shoes arent bad but with such an elegent outfit I would go with something more classic like a simple open toe heel.

I like the cut and color of the dress but can someone go in her shoe closet and throw those shoes out? They're just terrible.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Lovely, elegant dress in very nice color for CP. I don't like the shoes too.

CP Victoria has such a fit body with nice lines that it seems a shame that she dresses a bit too old for her age. There is a difference between conservative and plain. The dress has nice detail and I love the jewel colors on her but it's dark enough that the detail goes away and you are stuck with just a plain a-line dress. And the shoes just don't work! I do like that she's been wearing brighter colors recently and she does have a nice fashion sense of her own but it seems to get lost in the translation.

I love this dress! The color is perfect for Victoria's skin tone and hair, and the shape really compliments her figure (which looks more toned than in previous years, IMO). The detail at the waist is an interesting and pretty detail. The dress may have looked boring without it, IMO. The shoes, on the other hand, are not so nice. They are too strappy, and don't look very nice when paired with the dress. They may look better with trousers, but they don't suit the dress.

The shoes are by Yves Saint Laurent and seem to be her current favorites, they've been worn with everything and they're certainly the wrong choice for the outfit (like her purse, by the way).
The dress itself is nice - simple and elegant, in a good color for her. What I really like though is her updo, the hair is styled beautifully here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom