Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike the three dresses too:nonono:

Crown Princess Victoria in Sweden before a conference on the flu pandemic:

http://i28.tinypic.com/2eygqd4.jpg

Photos courtesy of Iceflower in the SRF forum.

I like these colors, and the Pucci-style print is not as loud as some of the other prints I have seen.

I was really liking the black and white dress until.....OMG!! I can't believe its that expensive!! Not worth it IMO.

those shoes (that she has in black and blue) are from Yves Saint Laurent

Here are some more photos of CP Victoria's outfit:

Troonopvolgers!: Bezoek.

I like this dress. It is very simple and feminine. The colors are perfect for summer.

I liked that light pink dress on CP Victoria,too.And the shoes look nice as well.

Victoria today, celebrating her 32nd birthday with Daniel.
Daylife
Daylife
Victoria looks so lovely and happy today. Her outfit is beautiful and her hair is perfect.

I reply myself : since her engagement she is much more feminine.

Victoria was gorgeous today for her birthday!! her dress and hair were perfect!

I agree with you magnik! since her engagement she has become a more feminine woman! I love her new style!

The lavender is great on Victoria, but the cut of the two-piece doesn't do anything for her.
The top is too shapeless, and the skirt's hemline is hanging in the front and rising in the back - obviously not fitted on her.
Dresses are in general much better for her than two-pieces, but I hope she might take notice that this color suits her particularly well.

Princess Victoria looks wonderful!:)
She chose a perfect dress, the colour of it.:angel:
I'm really happy for her and her choice,:flowers::flowers::flowers:

OMG,I think it's the first time I disagree with everyone.First of all,this look IS girlish.The open shoes are ugly,but I loved the hairdo.I'm sorry,that's just the way I see it.

perfect outfit , I like the belt very much .

Her outfit is perfect! she's beautiful but not a big fan of her hairdo

It reminds me one from Letizia!!

A very nice look. The shade of purple of the shoes and clutch is really nice. I like the dress, it does fit nicely but I wouldnt go with the belt since there was a purple bag and shoes, the belt was just abit too much.

I really like this dress and belt. The white is perfect for summer, and the purple gives it a bright touch. She looks really lovely in this style.

I really like the splash of purple color against the white dress. And I want that purse! :)

A very nice look. The shade of purple of the shoes and clutch is really nice. I like the dress, it does fit nicely but I wouldnt go with the belt since there was a purple bag and shoes, the belt was just abit too much.

I do agree with you! One of three pieces has to go - I'd like to leave shoes (they are great and the colour is bright) and clutch. The dress looks better with the belt - but it is too much for one outfit :cool:

I almost feel that the fit or cut of the white dress could be better. The idea was right though.
Some of the pics show her hair as not being secured properly or not being a neat tidy style, which I feel would have been a vast improvement; but she did wear it up, which I liked.
I love the way the purple contrasts. The shoes are stunning!

I love the shoes - this outfit looks great on her

Princess Victoria looks happy, the white outfit fits her perfectly, it freshes her greatly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom