Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: June 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Mathilde today during the photoshoot in a floral dress

Full vieuw

It's a recycled dress. It suits her somehow but I don't really like the fit, something is off about it. I really like how she is growing her hair out a bit, looks great!

I really like the look she had for the funeral, and her dress for the photo shoot suits her.

Not a fan of the print of the dress.

Crown Princess Mathilde brought her children to their first day at school after the summer break today, September 3, wearing a nice combination of white and beige:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes **

Terrible cut away blazer focusing on the tummy. Very ugly shoes. Nice colors though

indeed. I not only do not like snake shoes but the buckle with Natan on it, he is full of himself, what was she thinking when she bought them:p

classy outfits..thank you

agree shoes in last one could have been better

I really dislike the shoes, the rest of the outfit is pretty good! :flowers:

I just think it's not really a "mother-who-brings-her-children-to-school" outfit :ermm: I'd like if she were wearing a jeans like Mette Marit or Mary and all the other mothers

I think it's a very nice outfit minus the shoes.

I do not like the cut away blazer and Natan can keep his shoes. Like the colors, however.

Great look in orange for Crown Princess Mathilde today, September 5, at the celebrations for the 70th anniversary of the Belgian diabetes association in Brussels:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Few people can rock orange the way Mathilde does.
Absolutely love the entire look - the dress, the shows, the accessories, the make-up.

Great colour on her, the dress is just a little high-necked for my taste.

I think she looks fabulous from head to toe! Love her shoes! I love the detailing on the neckline of her dress... Very flattering look for her.

Very elegant look! I love the color and the cut. She looks great.

Everything is soooo matchy-matchy-orange dress, shoes, earrings. I would have liked some more contrast.

I love the dress, tho.

Princess Mathilde looks so Nice , liked the outfit liked the whole Orange color , the outfit suits her well , fresh elegant looks , nice Make-up .

I like that everything matches and there is no print. She is able to wear a skirt above the knee and look elegant.

She looks fantastic, love her earrings!

Love the dress, especially the upper part. I wouldn't have worn a belt with it. And I would have worn either orange earing or orange shoes. Please don't overdue the matching accessories. Accessories are ment to add something to an outfit, not blend in with it.

Mathilde during a visit to the College Saint-Hubert in Watermael-Boitsfort/Watermaal-Bosvoorde, Brussels, today, wearing a recycled dress and looking lovely:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Mathilde at a reception for the Belgian olympic and paralympic team at the Palace today, October 4, 2012, wearing a dress with a fabric that takes much getting used to. The cut suits her as usual, but I don't like the colour and pattern.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I dont know what to think of the dress and the print but the color is great. The cut looks unflattering and her hair looks a mess.

The color is nice but not the print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom