Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 16: March 2012 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'sokay and I imagine appropiate for the engagement... actually the navy suits herIMO

Thanks for the video. The dress fits perfectly, and her posture is enviable.

I like this dress better after seeing video. She looks lovely especially her hair!

Looks great! I like the silver cardigan against the white dress but I don't like the shimmer of the cardigan. Hair is great!

I love that dress, she has wear it before when she was out shopping with a friend...I really liked it!

This outfit is nice! Her hair is also great!

She looks lovely. I love the silver against the white look. The coat is flattering as well.

I like this look but it would have been better if the coat were a bit longer, of the same length as the dress.

Love the outfit, definitely one of my favourites. The coat, cardigan and dress all goes well together. She looks beautiful.

I thought Mary looked fab ... until she took off the coat and ruined it for me with the silly silver cardi. Its something that Isabella would be proud to wear when playing with her barbie dolls.
I like the rest though, very classy dress & coat combo, love the hair. It looks very full & longer, extensions?

I'm not sure I like the shiny cardi, but the rest of the outfit is beautiful. Her hair really does look wonderful.

The dress is way too flimsy and tight w/o a good lining or slip. Evident in other full length images esp from the rear.
Not a fan of cardigans on women.

Mary looks great. Like the glittery cardigan.

I think she looks effortlessly elegant this time, and I also love her hair. It's just that the cardigan was not necessary at all.

I love this dress! Great coat, cardigan & shoes as well. She always looks very professional & put together.

I love the dress and crown princess Mary looks great ;)

I cannot understand how can Princess Mary wear H&M..This is such a cheap and tacky store..her ein portugal they have lots of big stores with lots and lots of clothes that have no taste and the fabric is very very poor..it is almost impossible to find a good piece there...the dress seem nice on her but if it really and H&M dress so it is a very poor fabric dress...and nothing I would buy...ever!

Same here, H&M is known as a quite tacky and low quality store, but the dress Mary is wearing is very nice, and I´ve seen beautiful H&M clothes on Internet... The collection that the dress is from has other fine clothes. Mary has another skirt from that collection.
I would like to know if H&M has those collections in other countries, because I´ve never seen those clothes in Spain´s stores.

here in Austria the Conscious Collection is available too and it has some very nice, good-quality products. So why shouldn't Mary wear one of them ??? It is totally up to her and the dress is very nice, it was available here too.

Last edited:
This collection is better quality than usual H&M's stuff and of course is more expensive. Nice that Mary wears some thing from more affordable shop, nice change from Prada and Louboutin.

I agree, I like that Mary buys from a store that anyone can do so as well, but apparently H&M has a high-end line.

Last edited:
Why should she NOT wear H&M? Is there any code existing that royals /princesses should not wear affordable clothes?? I don't think so. She actually looks very nice in that dress.

In fact many of the modern princesses have started to wear normal brands that are affordable for the majority of people. Zara, Mango, H&M. These shops do offer modern chic outfits for low prices. And not only clothes... I remember once seeing a picture of Mette-Marit with IKEA bags. As long as they like it, why shouldn't they??

Didn't Princess Victoria also wear an H&M dress when the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cromwell visited Sweden just a few weeks ago?

hahaha, one thing that just occured to me is: when royals wear expensive brands (Prada for example) we mock them because we think they have an too exclusive taste (paid by the taxpayer). When they wear brands that are actually affordable for many of us, we mock them as well for their "shabby" taste :)))) what a burden for our princesse - they can't satisfy us neither way :))))

Last edited:
CP Victoria has already worn H&M clothes for several times and all of them were very fashionable. The same goes for Mary's clothes. I remember when CP Mette Marit married Haakon she was wearing fishbone jeans and T-Shirts by New Yorker very often and was applauded for that. What's more we all know that Kate as well as her sister Pippa love clothes from Zara, Manga and H&M (at least in Pippa's case). And why shouldn't they ? It is their right to wear what they want and I have never heart anyone calling H&M "tacky" before. Certainly the quality sometimes lacks but nevertheless it is a huge and very successful fashion concern who has worked with many famous designers in the last years, e.g. Karl Lagerfeld, Victor & Rolf who designed Princess Mabel's famous wedding dress, etc....

friends Of Course There Is No Problem If They Wear From Usual Brands , But The Thing That Made me Surprised Or Others Did That Because They Used and always Wear From Expensive Brands That Because Of The Good Quality and Chic Designs and honestly about me I Don’t Like H&m at all , But Of Course There is No Problem if There Is Beautiful Designs and chic from Normal Brands and They Did Choose It , and I Think It’s Nice Thing .

Last edited:
I cannot understand how can Princess Mary wear H&M..This is such a cheap and tacky store..her ein portugal they have lots of big stores with lots and lots of clothes that have no taste and the fabric is very very poor..it is almost impossible to find a good piece there...the dress seem nice on her but if it really and H&M dress so it is a very poor fabric dress...and nothing I would buy...ever!
I agree with the above poster. From what I've seen of H%M they have very poor quality, very cheap clothing that I would never buy. that Mary or victoria could buy better quality clothing from H%M would indicate that they have different qualities for sale, or have very limited good quality for sale and just want publicity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom