Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 11: November 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The grey is horoble IMO with matching nail polish OMG. I did not hate the final day outfit in Brazil her trousers are always an issue from my observation and cepe I have been asking about a stylist and that persons role for ages and it just keeps going form lovely to not great to just plain ... did she check a mirror before she left.. so who knows she may do it all herself and that would explain alot... and let's hope that is the case for the stylist would not be top of anyone's list IMO

this doesn't make it any better but in some pix the nail varnish is bronze - to match the skirt!

To me she's wearing a day time top with an evening skirt but its made worse by the fact the colours dont work together IMO. A bronze/brown top would have been much better.

As separate items I think they are fine but not as a combo.

Like the shoes tho' - no ankle straps

I don't care for this combination at all. I think the skirt looks kind of cheap..

iceflower said:

A recycled autumn/winter outfit for Crown Princess Máxima at the presentation of the 1000th apprenticeship of the Action Plan apprenticeships in 's-Hertogenbosch today, November 27, 2012.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** December 9, 2011 ** December 6, 2011 **

Not a fan of this one. Is it just me, or does it just not really go together?

I like the whole outfit, very pretty, except the grey nailpolish, I do not see how it flatters the hand at all

I think the adding of the grey nail polish was over the top. The outfit itself wasn't bad at all though. The skirt/sweater/boots combination is not really to my liking. The pieces would work well if not together.

Ugly grey top, doesn't go w/tan boots ,purse, and belt. Like the rest of it.

The only thing I like is the skirt..

November 29, 2012 - Maxima in a printed outfit with a plain coat worn over. Red heel, clutch and shawl.

Coat off ** Coat on

im not a fan of that printed dress, because its not my style, but its not ugly and not bad on Maxima. the coat is a bit too plain but with a dress like that, it needed something simple and not over the top. so i think the coat blends well with the dress.

dazzling said:
November 29, 2012 - Maxima in a printed outfit with a plain coat worn over. Red heel, clutch and shawl.

Coat off ** Coat on

For me, it's a little too much going on, but this reflects Max's personality! She's just vivacious and colorful and a risk taker.

I am not liking any of it! Way too much going on even for Maxima.

Put it in the back of the closet... waaay back!

I'm sorry, but that dress is just plain awful. It would have been at least tolerable if it were in one color, but two different colors and the print make it extremely overwhelming. The coat defuses the 'ouch' factor a bit, but those red heels look out of place with the coat on.

it is Esprit, never thought I would be able to recognize anything but they have the sweater and skirt in the window in their Amsterdam store

I don't care for this combination at all. I think the skirt looks kind of cheap..

Máxima in Den Bosch today, December 6, 2012, wearing black pants and a matching shirt in black and green, the shirt looks a bit too casual for my taste:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Máxima at the naming ceremony of the new LNG environmentally friendly gas tanker Coral Energy in Rotterdam today, December 7.

She's dressed like one of the Three Wise Men ;) I think it would have looked great without the hat, but this way it's too much:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** With the coat **

the hat and blouse are not pretty and make her look so much older than she is, esp. in the last picture where is has switched her heels for flats.

Máxima at the naming ceremony of the new LNG environmentally friendly gas tanker Coral Energy in Rotterdam today, December 7.

She's dressed like one of the Three Wise Men ;) I think it would have looked great without the hat, but this way it's too much:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** With the coat **

IMO, a complete and utter unmitigated disaster.

I couldn't agree more. Horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom