Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P Maxima seems to have been very casual in Oman, but looks much more elegant as the trip went on. I love the pink and the beige long coat.

Both the pink coat and cream suit seem tight on her. They are both very pretty, just wish I don't have to think a seam was about to burst.:ohmy:

Princess Máxima's suits & dresses when she was in Oman & the Uae

White suit
ANP Beeldbank

Pink suit
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

White suit (She wore this suit at the christening of Amalia)
ANP Beeldbank

Blue T-shirt & trousers
ANP Beeldbank

Another white suit
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Orange dress
ANP Beeldbank

Green & red dress
ANP Beeldbank

Blue & grey suit
ANP Beeldbank

Another white suit
ANP Beeldbank

Red suit
ANP Beeldbank
She looks lovely in the pink suit!!

Ok,revision:I like the sunglasses in the first pictures,the light blue/green dress with the light brown/camel jacket,the white-cream coat,the blue floral blouse and the white suit with the skirt and the pearl earrings and silver ballerinas.That outfit was beautiful as a whole.I also liked the daisy-shaped diamond/rubies earrings :flowers:
About the spider-brooches in the last pics:shouldn't they be closed in a closet for ever(and drop the key in the Atlantic)? :whistling:

Last edited:
Overall I liked Maxima's wardrobe during the trip - the only thing I absolutely hated was the pink hat, it looked like a salad bowl.

Mary en Máxima!!: Welke hoed? similiar hats all - persoanlly they are all disasters and hopefully we wont ever see another one like this again but fearing Maxima's love of weird things on her head im sure we will

What a pity!She could plant so many beautiful flowers in them....

Willem Alexander & Máxima walk during a visit to Punta Arenas, 3,115 kilometers South of Santiago de Chile, Chile, 05 February 2009
ANP Beeldbank

That dark yellow doesn't work for Maxima in my opinion.Plus,this type of "belt" makes her look fatter than she is.

I have to agree this look is not something she needs to pursue. The colour is ok but the belt kills it and the pants are not a great cut on her. I WISH she would stay with the look that works for her at least in her public life. Am not sure what they are doing in Chile but if it's public she looks .... a little shabby.

I have to agree this look is not something she needs to pursue. The colour is ok but the belt kills it and the pants are not a great cut on her. I WISH she would stay with the look that works for her at least in her public life. Am not sure what they are doing in Chile but if it's public she looks .... a little shabby.

Agreed. She used to be much better groomed in her early years as a princess. A simple ponytail would do wonders on a windy day in Chile or in the Netherlands.

yes, certenly she looks upset for something! i wonder what?

It seems so many times now her clothes do not fit well, or they are not ironed. It is like she just gets up and throws the first thing on she finds. Her hair is just a total mess. You could understand if it was a couple of times, but it seems to be that way all the time anymore. Someone needs to tell her it is time to pull it together. I find it sad she has let herself go the way she has.

Well, they were dressed really casual. Perhaps it was a windy day...not likely to get any good photos with your hair in different places all the time.

Could someone please help that lost princess get herself back together?It's not only about her clothes...her gestures,her attitude,her total lack of grace,in general...If it wasn't for the stunning red Valentino gown she had worn at P.Charles' birthday a few months ago,I would say more....lol

No matter what weather or location a royal should look pulled together much better than Maxima does! Messy hair and kind of shabby outfits, no need to let yourself go like this even in casual environment!

Here is Maxima, back in the Netherlands on 12 February 2009 (looking much more like a princess):

PPE Agency

Photos via Paty in DRF forum

I am pleased to see that she recycled this coat. I think that the color and style are very lovely on Maxima.

I agree with sgl. The coat is wonderful & it looks wonderful on Maxima.

Yellow coat is very beautiful. It looks perfect on her.

i must say she looks great after such a long trip, when did she arrive?

Love this coat, anyone know the designer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom