Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 2: July 2010 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a strange outfit to go to a concert ...a stripe blouse...whta an old outfit:flowers:

I would never make a combination like that. Leather shorts? Honey, you can pull off leather trousers or leggins if you want. Pair them with some fierce heels with a pointy nose, a simple white tee and a blazer in whatever color you want. That would be a hot outfit. This? Not so much.

I understand that Charlotte does not like the paps, but really, she is a gorgeous girl and yet looks horrible in this picture with her sulky expression. Her Mama must have never told her her "face would freeze that way" when she was little. :)

She really MUST accept that she is fodder for the paps and just (literally) grin and bear it, otherwise she really comes across as unpleasant and unattractive.

^^ totally agree about her expression. And that's even more true if you're attending an event

Charlotte Casiraghi in Paris on october the 28th: Charlotte Casiraghi et Isabelle Huppert au concert exceptionnel de Patti Smith et David Lynch.

It seems that she's wearing a leather short with black tights with a blue and white shirt.
I don't undertand the association of a strict shirt with a leather short with laces. To me it is an awful choice. What do you think about it?

We can notice that wearing a leather short is not very environment-friendly for the Ever Manifesto founder...

Very unlike Charlotte outfit. Looks like she just needs her riding jacket and she's ready to go for a ride :)

Charlotte really won the gene pool! She is so beautiful and when she smiles she is amazing. She made a beautiful bridesmaid and the photo of her in the church was lovely. She looked so happy for her friend.
I agree. She really got the looks in the family. I saw a picture in Vanity Fair last week of Andrea with very short hair.....well past his prime, looks wise. He was so attractive when he was younger, but it's all gone now.

Charlotte at the National Day in Monaco today, November 19, wearing a very elegant female suit,
I like a lot. I only dislike the shoes, but they are surely meant as a modern highlight ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like this suit, & initially hated the shoes, but now I think its the black opaque tights I don't like. Would like to see a close up of the shoes.

I think the outfit would be cuter if the jacket was shorter at the waist and arms. Charlotte would look great in anything that had the Audrey Hepburn look. I don't know why the designers haven't figured that out. They would make a killing.

Last edited:
I love the suit!I also love the shoes!

I think the outfit would be cuter if the jacket was shorter at the waist and arms. Charlotte would look great in anything that had the Audrey Hepburn look. I don't know why the designers haven't figured that out. They would make a killing.

I love the material of this suit, but I agree that it's too long... the cut is very unflattering on her. And if a suit can't make Charlotte Casiraghi look good, NO ONE has any business wearing it :)

She's stunning, and I think a cut that displayed her figure better would have looked fantastic.

I have to agree about the length of the jacket. The outfit would look "cleaner" if the jacket were shorter. I'm not sure about the stockings & shoes. I can't decide if it's one or the other or both that I don't like.

I love the outfit! Charlotte looks so elegant. I love everything about it from head to toe.

Very elegant. Nevertheless i would prefer it in one piece. I mean one longer coat with a simple inside.
Shoes are very pretty, hairdo alro.
She has really the sense of being adequate.

Charlotte at the National Day in Monaco today, November 19, wearing a very elegant female suit,
I like a lot. I only dislike the shoes, but they are surely meant as a modern highlight ;)

Its a lovely piece but its so not her age. It's an outfit her mother could pull off easily. It's a pity for such events she dresses like her mother as she is young and its an age where she can look fabulous in color, bright, vibrant color, she can leave such colors & suit styles for the future.

Well, i hate it... the whole thing ( exception made for the shoes that were really rule breaking ): the colour, the cut, the shape of her outfit, her hairdo... she looks like my 80 year old grandmother. P. Caroline looks so joyful and youthful in comparison!!!

No, I don't like the suit either; this is a suit her mother should wear. I would like the shoes better if it weren't for the chains, I'm assuming, around the ankle. The suit and hairstyle ages Charlotte, and I don't even think I like the pattern as well.

Despite the black suits looks like a Chanel suit she looks horrible on it...I don't think she looks nice in Chanel, Chanel is not for her but for her mother...she looks old in all Chanel clothes!!!

Charlotte Casiraghi at the opening gala of the 3rd annual Gucci Masters in Paris, December 1st.
Great look, perfect for an event related to riding!

** Full view ** Close up **

I love the outfit except the boots. Charlotte still looks amazing though.

Why she even thought that combining a long skirt with those boots was a good idea. Clueless.

The attire looks like some glorified secretarial or flight attendant thing. Not for a gala, no matter who you are or who your grandmother or mother is.

I think these style boots are called "shooties," which I really dislike paired with dresses or skirts. I don't find the look flattering at all. And if this is a gala, I would think more formal attire would have been appropriate, even though Charlotte's outfit does carry the riding-related theme although it adds years to her age.

Last edited:
I agree. Terrible choice for a woman her age

Charlotte at the International Gucci Masters competition on December 4, 2011,
wearing a blue velvet suit, once again I like it:

This entire outfit is awful!

This suit is very classic. That's what teenage Charlotte would have worn. I personnally like it, it's far better than her beige skirt with low boots.

Charlotte at the International Gucci Masters competition on December 4, 2011,
wearing a blue velvet suit, once again I like it:

Great color and she wears it well. Its really difficult to pull off a velvet suit and she does it very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom