Crown Princess Victoria's Birthday (Victoriadagen) - July 14: 2002-2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for all the pictures. She looks absolutely fabulous in that dress.

bernadotte.jpg

A nice one from Aftonbladet.

I hope we get to see pics from the celebrations in Borgholm soon! at 9 PM there's a tv recap on SVT1. I think that might be available online soon.

Happy Birthday dear Crown Princess Victoria! She´s looking lovely as always on the pics. Love the t-shirt that the man in the video wore, a D & V with a crown over it wich he said was a symbol of the victoria day, but i was thinking about Victoria and Daniel...;) Maybe we´ll soon have an official monogram of those letters, hope so!

Madeleine and Lilian arriving at the concert from Imagine Scandinavia.

Attachments

• len2.jpeg
    len2.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 312
  • len3.jpeg
    len3.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 272
  • len4.jpeg
    len4.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 334
  • len5.jpeg
    len5.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 335
  • len6.jpeg
    len6.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 315
  • Len1.jpeg
    Len1.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:
Victoria and track star Christian Olsson

IS:

Attachments

• vic1.jpeg
    vic1.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 280
  • vic2.jpeg
    vic2.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 246
  • vic3.jpeg
    vic3.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 215
Thank you Dennism for posting the very first pics from the party in Borgholm!

The King in photos from Imagine Scandinavia:

In the first photo, he appears to be noting that he is number 1 or testing out the wind. :) In the third photo, he is introducing his daughter but I can´t help by thinking that he is saying "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears." :)

Attachments

• CG2.jpeg
    CG2.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 506
  • Cg3.jpeg
    Cg3.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 292
  • cg1.jpeg
    cg1.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 295
Handing out the prize to Stefan Holm and enjoying her birthday and getting her microphone fixed:

Attachments

• ste1.jpeg
    ste1.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 200
  • ste2.jpeg
    ste2.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 202
  • vic7142.jpeg
    vic7142.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 326
  • vic7143.jpeg
    vic7143.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 315
  • vic7144.jpeg
    vic7144.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 296
  • vic7145.jpeg
    vic7145.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 286
  • v7141.jpeg
    v7141.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 207
More photos of Madeleine, Carl Philip and Lilian from IS:

More from IS of Victoria, Madeleine, Carl Philip, Lilian, singers Elena Paparizou and Martin Stenmarck and magician Joe Labero:

And photos of the English Park at Solliden:

Some photos from Getty:

Outfits of CP Victoria and Queen Silvia

Perhaps a silly question for all of you experts but why does the CP and Queen dress in the local native dress but Madeleine does not?

From the arrangers of the Victoria Day, the Crown Princess received a book, a painting and a necklace from the World Wife Fund for Nature (WWF) containing water from the 7 seas. She also received a par of jogging shoes designed by Christian Olsson.

Christian Olsson (reigning triple jump Olympic champion) presenting Victoria with the shoes, picture from Fotomarktplatz:

Attachments

• Christian.jpg
    Christian.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Well, it´s a tradition. It´s like on June 6th. The women wear the traditional costumes but the men don´t. Well, I think CP did wear a costume when he was a boy. But here it is the tradition too. The Queen wears a traditional costume and so does Victoria. Victoria has for most of her birthdays.

The Royal Press Officer(and minor cult figure on TRF) Elisabeth Tarras Wahlberg in a photo from IS:

Thank you everyone for the photos. While that dress isn’t the nicest one I’ve seen her wear, it looks okay on her. I’ll be kind and not say anything about the shoes. She looks so happy. I really love what Madeleine wore. Very pretty. It seems as if she enjoyed her day. :)

More from Getty:

And the last batch from Getty:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CROWN PRINCESS VICTORIA! MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS TO COME!:)

Love the pictures of her and her family on this special occassion. She looks like she is enjoying this special day a lot!

Dennism said:
More from IS of Victoria, Madeleine, Carl Philip, Lilian, singers Elena Paparizou and Martin Stenmarck and magician Joe Labero:

Can't believe the performers also interacting with the royals especially the old Princess Lillian. Swedish royals are very sporting.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore this pic of Victoria:
v1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom