The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 30: July 2021 - March 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great in the sweater and light jeans. I also think the buttons on the arms are overkill but it doesn’t ruin it for me. Her more natural makeup is appropriate also.

I think she looks best with such simple blazer and trousers outfit.

Its a nice simple look but still professional on the duchess today.

Great look! Everything works together and the fit is perfect.

Business like and practical for a meeting.

A professional and yet practical outfit for today's event that would require her to stand, sit and bend down to speak to the youngest guests.

We all see different things and that jumper is definitely different! It starts out trying to be a kind of Fair Isle jumper but the long, fitted cuffs with large gold military-style buttons really confuses me and just look odd.

I hadn’t noticed the gold buttons. Yes, it is a little odd. I love the overall cosy, impact of the sweater. Ideal for reading a bedtime story that gives the impression of being outdoors.

We all see different things and that jumper is definitely different! It starts out trying to be a kind of Fair Isle jumper but the long, fitted cuffs with large gold military-style buttons really confuses me and just look odd.

I just see it as a somewhat modern twist on a traditional Fair Isle jumper. The gold buttons neither add nor detract from the overall look, IMO.

Styles change and evolve, even traditional ones. We’ll all be wearing the button-embellished ones before the decade is over!

Not surprised to see that Catherine has chosen to wear red in Denmark today. :daneflag2::britflag: And considering the itinerary, slacks seem to be a good choice as well.

Gorgeous blazer, looks like boucle, one of my faves, with gold accents. Can’t wait to see more pix.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
The shoulders look too wide and, unusually, her hair is a bit of a mess.

Nice, professional outfit- and appropriately with a red blazer.

Her hair looks good in the pics I’ve seen.

I love the red blazer, but do wish the shoulder pads were a little smaller, they seem a little bulky on her. The jewels are a nice touch. And the pants are a good choice for a busy day. All-in-all she looks very nice.

The duchess looks lovely and the red jacket is really smart.

An early start, that's good. I like outdoorsy Kate's outfits and this is no exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom