The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess of Cambridge in Edinburgh today, May 27, wearing her green Massimo Dutti blazer again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

And look number two for the Craiglockhart Tennis Centre:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like the first look, beautiful jacket. The white sweater at the Tennis Centre is also beautiful.

The Duchess of Cambridge keeps her promise to five-year-old cancer patient Mila Sneddon, who wanted to meet a princess wearing pink.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2Z39-0WEAYqUoG?format=jpg&name=large

Dress By ME+EM

An elegant Duchess of Cambridge arrives at the Closing Ceremony of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland at the General Assembly Buildings

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...emony-of-the-picture-id1320346702?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...emony-of-the-picture-id1320346640?s=2048x2048

I dislike the pink dress. Beautiful color but I dislike the design. I love the blue outfit. Very regal and beautiful.

A casual look for the Duchess of Cambridge while receiving her first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine yesterday:

** Pic **

The blouse is very beautiful.

Last edited:
What a really love look on the duchess,great colour and hair nicely styled too.

I like the looks on both ladies although together they clash a little. Not that it particularly matters.

I just didn't like this dress as much, though I admit my criticisms are me being nitpicky.

I think this particular shade of magenta is a bit harsh on her coloring, and it needs to be shortened just a tad because it's too long for the proportions (it's shortening her legs). Also, I wish the belt was a different color or texture (I love the metallic belt Queen Letizia is wearing today on a similar pink dress). (Dr. Biden looks nice, but I think she would have been flattered more with Kate's magenta, and Kate would have been flattered more with Dr. Biden's Pepto pink.)

Overall it's not a bad look at all, but I would tweak it just a little bit before the next wearing.

I just didn't like this dress as much, though I admit my criticisms are me being nitpicky.

I think this particular shade of magenta is a bit harsh on her coloring, and it needs to be shortened just a tad because it's too long for the proportions (it's shortening her legs). Also, I wish the belt was a different color or texture (I love the metallic belt Queen Letizia is wearing today on a similar pink dress). (Dr. Biden looks nice, but I think she would have been flattered more with Kate's magenta, and Kate would have been flattered more with Dr. Biden's Pepto pink.)

Overall it's not a bad look at all, but I would tweak it just a little bit before the next wearing.
I think the colours the 2 women are wearing are rahter too close, clashing a bit....

I love this dress. Such a vibrant color.

I love Kate’s dress but agree it needs tweaking. I’m not a fan of self belts, and if she had something contrasting around her middle that would really help.

The Duchess of Cambridge in Alexander McQueen visiting a primary school in Hayle, Cornwall, today, June 11:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **
I hate this dress on the Duchess of Cambridge. She does NOT suit shoulder pads and the colour clashes with her skin's apparent undertone. Also, one colour is not perfect on such a tall, slender woman; she needs two blocks of colour, witih one colour to just below the hip at least, and she would also suit large-size prints. So, I am very critical of her designers; they don't seem to know what they are doing. Poor Princess Catherine.

Just perfect as usual, with a figure like hers you can wear anything.

This dressdoesn’t flatter her figure
Her body is shaped like an inverted triangle and must hide his slim hips. Why is it so strange to see her with her hair up? It is strange but it always seems "old". Maybe later that will change when she is queen; although I don't have too much hope

I agree this dressdoesn’t flatter her figure

Agreed. Those types of dresses suit women with an hourglass figure. Catherine is very slender and this makes her look shapeless, even with the belt.

The upper part of the dress reminds of the dress she wore to Princess Eugenie's wedding.

The Duchess of Cambridge photographed for the launch of the new The Royal Foundation Centre for Early Childhood:

** Pic **

And at the launch itself today, June 18, wearing a LK Bennett Dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
Love the color but the style is dated and not really suited for one for an event concerning children.

The Duchess of Cambridge looked really lovely and the dress was a really nice colour and also suitable for the very warm weather in England.

I LOVED the umbrella. The dress was beautiful as well.

It does feel very "early Princess" for Catherine, but she looks great, and the hemline is a bit longer than it would have been 10 years ago.

The Duchess of Cambridge looked really lovely and the dress was a really nice colour and also suitable for the very warm weather in England.
Agreed, great dress.

I love this dress. Nice color, fit, style. Love the neckline.

The colorful umbrella was nice too.

The umbrella was a lovely touch. The colour of the dress really suits her skin tone and hair colour. A perfect choice for this midsummer engagement.

The umbrella was a lovely touch. The colour of the dress really suits her skin tone and hair colour. A perfect choice for this midsummer engagement.

But what is the color?
It looks lilac to me, but the DM keeps calling it blue.

I would have expected something less bland (I guess that's the right word) for the launch of her major initiative.

But what is the color?
It looks lilac to me, but the DM keeps calling it blue.

It is lavender colour .But it also look like lilac.lilac is pale purple with a pinkish tinge and lavender is pale purple with a bluish tinge. So,i can say kate middleton wore lavender colour dress but some where i saw it is pale blue:ermm:

Top half is really lovely but I do not like the jeans and sneakers.

The Duchess of Cambridge with a CHLOÉ blazer at the National History Museum in London today, June 22:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
I agree. Maybe I would have liked the outfit as a whole with a belt and a pair of ballet flats. The shoes are not helping me like the jeans, that's for sure. The top half if okay. I actually really liked her necklaces.

Very casual look. Surprised to see her in the sneakers. I like the blazer a lot.

Always perfectly dressed for the occasion. Very simple and beautiful !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom