The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine's blazer is shorter than her mother-in-law's.

Really nice color; familiar face cover - but don't like the long blazer. Skirt would probably be nice with a different top (made me think of the skirt Meghan wore in New Zealand). I guess this is the new fashion/style as last week she also wore a dress where the 'skirt part' started rather on the low end, which made her look a bit awkward.

Last edited:
It's smart and beautiful (the colour is lovely), but it's screaming Diana.

A tad too much beige going on,the coat is really lovely but a different coloured pair of pants would have worked better.

A tad too much beige going on,the coat is really lovely but a different coloured pair of pants would have worked better.
Completely agree. A cream or off white pair of pants would have been better, IMO.

Outfit number 2 is more suited to an outdoor event on Orkney.

I love the look with the brown coat and pants! Wonder the brand of the pants, it looks very warm.
I think it is super cool with the scarf!
Also I love the blue outfit! I want that Blazer

The Duchess of Cambridge at West Sands Beach, St Andrews, today, May 26, wearing a Campbell's of Beauly jumper, her Barbour jacket and a Brora blouse:

** Full view ** Full view **

I really like what I can see of her sweater. Pretty color on her.

The Duchess of Cambridge in a Alessandra Rich dress visiting the V&A museum in London today, May 19:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

I dislike the print and design.

Duchess of Cambridge as send a message for the worldwide campaign to raise nurses’ profile

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2IvufvXoAEPYOB?format=png&name=900x900

A beautiful and elegant dress.

I love the outfit. Beautiful and divine.

The Duchess of Cambridge on Orkney today, May 25, wearing her Massimo Dutti coat again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2021 **

A beautiful outfit. I love the coat and color.

And here's look number two:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I don't like the jacket.

The Duchess of Cambridge at West Sands Beach, St Andrews, today, May 26, wearing a Campbell's of Beauly jumper, her Barbour jacket and a Brora blouse:

** Full view ** Full view **

I dislike the jacket and the blouse.

And look number 2 at St Andrews University including a Jane Holland Cooper blazer and an Erdem jumper:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

I love the outfit. Beautiful blouse and jacket.

Green is nice to the reddish hair she sports at the moment.

The Duchess of Cambridge keeps her promise to five-year-old cancer patient Mila Sneddon, who wanted to meet a princess wearing pink.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2Z39-0WEAYqUoG?format=jpg&name=large

Dress By ME+EM

An elegant Duchess of Cambridge arrives at the Closing Ceremony of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland at the General Assembly Buildings

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...emony-of-the-picture-id1320346702?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...emony-of-the-picture-id1320346640?s=2048x2048

Last edited:
The pink dress is lovely. The blue coatdress....ummmm why having belt and buttons at the same time? It reminds me her another pale blue coatdress (which she wore in Luxembourg), that one is much better.

Any idea about the earrings and brooch?

I like all today's looks.

Very sweet for her to keep her promise to Mila and it's a lovely princessy pink. Mila looked great too.

Love both pastel colors. Pretty and summery, but sort of tired of the coat dress look.

Any idea about the earrings and brooch?

I think these earrings and brooch have been used previously. I think she wore it with a navy coat dress when pregnant with Louis, for a service at the Abbey.

The pink dress and the blue coat dress are lovely but accentuate her extreme thinness. Her bony chest in the blue coat dress is not appealing

I love all her looks in this tour, I want them all! specially the tartan trench coat! She is so elegant.

I have just loved everything Kate has worn on the tour ... but especially the pink dress and the last coat dress.

A casual look for the Duchess of Cambridge while receiving her first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine yesterday:

** Pic **

Lovely pink dress. And while I don't dislike the blue coat-dress, I think the collar is a bit off (there's something odd about it that I don't like). Also I love the boots, does someone here know the brand?

I love all her looks in this tour, I want them all! specially the tartan trench coat! She is so elegant.

I agree!
Pretty and appropriate, no matter the event.

Lovely pink dress. And while I don't dislike the blue coat-dress, I think the collar is a bit off (there's something odd about it that I don't like). Also I love the boots, does someone here know the brand?

The boots are "See by Chloe Combat Ankle Boots". I don't think they are in stock anymore, but I love them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom