Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2022 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No not a winning look today on Mathilde!

Queen Mathilde looking good in a new red Natan dress for an Unicef side event on Mental Health on the sidelines of the 78th session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA78):

** Full view ** Full view **

The colour is nice but the fit doesn't look right and looks a bit too big.

I think it’s a combination of the pleated fabric below the waist and the slightly wider sleeve making it look a little too voluminous.

Time has not improved this one. If she wants to be the flag, it might look better if either the jacket or pants were black.

Its one of the outfits that I would loved to see Queen Mathilde send to the nearest recycling centre.

That's her colour. Heavenly on her.
I don't like the fabric though.

I actually want to see more pictures of it. But both color and style really seem to suit her.

A really lovely colour on the queen , a brooch would have added a bit of regal sparkle.

Queen Mathilde received a delegation of the International Domestic Workers Federation (IDWF) at the Royal Palace today, October 4, wearing a Giorgio Armani jacket again:

** Full view ** January 2023 **

Not a favourite jacket of mine and the design gives me motion sickkness.

Today's outfit on Queen Mathilde was much nicer and the new coat is a nice addition to the queen's wardrobe.

Its a lovely dress but didn't expect to see it worn again so soon.

Queen Mathilde participated in a conference organized in connection with the International Mental Health Day in Brussels this morning, October 10, wearing her new Natan dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** September 2023 **

Lovely dress. Much as Mathilde can carry it off, it is very Maxima in my mind. Perhaps in a bright colour.

It's Natan for Mathilde on day 1 of the state visit from Portugal today, October 17. Reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

What the heck did my darling Queen put on!

A different hat and dress would have made such a difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom