Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2022 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lovely shade of pink on the queen today at the Château de Laeken.

The colour is really nice ,not sure about the design of the dress.

Queen Mathilde chose red (and Natan) for the National Day mass today, July 21:

** Pic **

The hat (even though it is a confirmed Fabienne Delvigne's creation) reminds me of the hat The Princess of Wales wore at the Trooping The Colour this year, very lovely.
The dress as the usual fitting problem every single Natan's dress has. Not to be disrespectful but I will never understand the success of this brand among royals.

Well, I think the Queen looks stunningly beautiful in red!

The hat (even though it is a confirmed Fabienne Delvigne's creation) reminds me of the hat The Princess of Wales wore at the Trooping The Colour this year, very lovely.
The dress as the usual fitting problem every single Natan's dress has. Not to be disrespectful but I will never understand the success of this brand among royals.
Yes I agree with you on the usual fitting problem. Easy to see the poor fitting around the bust, sleeve area in the two upper part images. However the color and general design look lovely on her. She is so pretty she surmounts the design

Love the proper hat. And the color and design of her dress are fantastic.

Queen Mathilde at the wedding of Duchess Marie-Amelie of Württemberg and Baron Franz-Ferdinand von Feilitzsch in Altshausen, Germany, today, September 2. Looking great in her green flower print dress by Natan:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2023 ** May 2023 **

The outfit is timeless and elegant. She looked perfect!

The queen looked very elegant at the Bishops enthronement Mass.

Queen Mathilde during a reception yesterday, September 5, (thanks to garderoberoyale.be!) wearing a Dries van Noten dress again:

** Full view ** April 2023 **

Not crazy about the design but the print is nice.

Its not great and the white print looks like bleach stains ,so in all not a great dress.

:previous: I agree about those white spots!:lol:

Why ruin what could have been such a lovely dress?:whistling:

A really beautiful appearance and colour for the Papal Audience.

Mathilde is a modern queen but still abides to tradition.

Beautiful Queen Mathilde exercising her privilège du blanc.

Queen Mathilde looks really lovely and a nice colour combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom