Queen Fabiola and the late King Baudouin: News and Pictures Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody have a video of queen fabiola speaking spanish? i'd really love to see that!!

She looks amazing! Red 's a great color for her-wonderful to see her out in public.:flowers:

Very nice to see Queen Fabiola again. She looks very good.

Even the white hair does suit her very well.

One of the rare, wonderful chances to see Queen Fabiola:

Queen Fabiola attending the tenth annual concert 'Viool tegen Kanker' (Violin
against Cancer) at the central auditory of UZ Gasthuisberg in Leuven on
Saturday 9 April 2011. This concert was organized in the framework of the
action 'Kom Op Tegen Kanker".

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

She looks surprising well...TERRIFIC in fact!! Not so frail as she has been looking recently. :flowers:

Thank you, iceflower.

I'm happy to see Queen Fabiola. She looks so well !

I am happy to see this christmas card of queen Fabiola, I find her very well and nice

Queen Fabiola and Princess Marie Astrid of Luxembourg attended a tribute session to honour outgoing
Permanent Secretary of the Academie Royale de Medecine de Belgique Janos Frühling in Brussels, April
28, 2012.

Great to see Fabiola again!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga gallery ** daylife gallery **

Last edited:
Iceflower , Thanks this are really wonderful pictures.
Queen Fabiola remains close to her nieces from Luxembourg.

Thank you so much for the pictures, Iceflower! :flowers:
I'm so glad to see Queen Fabiola again; she looks great and appears to enjoy Princess Marie Astrid's company a lot.
The Queen is a truly remarkable lady; if I ever had to choose a single royal whom I could meet, Queen Fabiola would definitely be one of the first choices.

Hello-
Are there any books about or by Queen Fabiola in English? Are there any other books about her in any other language or with lots of photos?

The only biography I know for Queen Fabiola is in French, written by Guy Michelland.

It's called Fabiola, La Reine Blanche and was written a few years after Baudouin died.

I have read it and it's wonderful(albeit a very idealized portrayal of her) but I do wish there was something more recent and in English.

Queen Fabiola attended the Ommegang, an annual medieval festival in Brussels on July 3, 2012.

The procession depicts a historical re-enactment of a festival celebrating the arrival of Charles the Fifth, his son Don
Philip, Infant of Spain and Duke of Brabant and his sisters, Eleanor of Austria, Queen of France and Mary of Hungary
in Brussels in 1549.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

** nieuwsblad.be: FOTOSPECIAL. Keizer Karel V weer even in Brussel **

** sudpresse.be video: Arrivee de la Reine Fabiola aux festivites de l'Ommegang **

Queen Fabiola still looks beautiful and elegant as always, very wonderful to see her out and about.

It's always so nice to see Queen Fabiola, just a ray of sunshine at every appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom