General News for Charles III and Queen Camilla, Part 1: September 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It came from a 'royal source' at the same time or just after the statement about him requiring an operation so it likely was a briefing from the Palace. They often do that, release the official public statement then add to it or clarify points in a briefing (these days that is sometimes a whatsapp conversation, these are always attributed to 'royal sources'.

They said it was serious-hopefully not too

Enlarged prostate is not serious. It is basically a normal part of aging for men.

It can be serious if it is left untreated or if it’s is malignant but BP has already said it isn’t malignant and the King is getting treatment.

Last edited:
King Charles has sent a message to those marking Holocaust Memorial Day tomorrow.

"Holocaust Memorial Day offers a valuable opportunity for the richly diverse communities of this nation to come together and recommit to building a society free from antisemitism, persecution and hatred."

Also King Charles and Queen Camilla were photographed "lighting a candle at Sandringham House earlier this week to mark this year's commemorations":

** Pic ** twitter post **

Accompanied by Queen Camilla King Charles arrived at hospital for his surgery today:

** dailymail article **

The king leaving Clarence house en route to hospital.

The king leaving Clarence house en route to hospital.

The King was with the Queen when he went to hospital today for surgery. This was unlike QE2 and Prince Philip, who rarely aaccompanied each other to hospital.

Best of luck to His Majesty!

Others Videos:

Queen Camilla leaves hospital after visiting King Charles

Last edited:
Today, Queen Camilla visits King Charles in hospital.

Today, the Queen Camilla has been seen departing hospital after visiting King Charles - as he spends his second day receiving treatment for an enlarged prostate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Camilla has visited King Charles in hospital where he remains for a third day after undergoing a procedure for an enlarged prostate.

I do quite like the way Camilla has been visiting HM, it feels more natural to me. It is what my family would be doing in the same situation (not criticising HLM or Philip at all)

I wonder when Charles will leave. I'd love it he and Catherine left together but doubt th at will happen.

I do quite like the way Camilla has been visiting HM, it feels more natural to me. It is what my family would be doing in the same situation (not criticising HLM or Philip at all)

I wonder when Charles will leave. I'd love it he and Catherine left together but doubt th at will happen.

In the back of my mind, I can see The King leaving through the front door while Catherine heads out the back and away from the press.

In the back of my mind, I can see The King leaving through the front door while Catherine heads out the back and away from the press.

Such a very sensible idea! I hope they read our forums :whistling:

My own vague thought was that the Princess might leave in the middle of the night out the back door. However she does it, I hope very few (if any) press get to see.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were photographers camped next to every exit from the hospital, waiting to capture her departure at any hour.

I don't think the press have been too bad about this. There was a lot of annoyance when they all camped outside the hospital for weeks before George was born, disturbing other patients and their visitors, and I think they've actually learned some lessons from that.

The press have agreed to leave the Kate thing alone. Which is why there are no pictures of William visiting everyday. So doubt there will be pictures.

Glad that the King has also been discharged this morning and can recuperate at home.

King Charles has left hospital following his surgery.
"The King was this afternoon discharged from hospital following planned medical treatment and has rescheduled forthcoming public engagements to allow for a period of private recuperation.
His Majesty would like to thank the medical team and all those involved in supporting his hospital visit, and is grateful for all the kind messages he has received in recent days."

Photos: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-undergoing-operation-enlarged-prostate.html

Last edited:
I agree. He seems to have lost weight and I noticed he was using the parked vehicle almost as a crutch to help him walk.

I agree. He seems to have lost weight and I noticed he was using the parked vehicle almost as a crutch to help him walk.

I suggest looking up the procedure to fix an enlarged prostate. It'll help explain the limp and weak walk.

There are multiple corrective procedures to fix an enlarged prostate. BP never said which one the King had (and they need not). Only if they had could one rule out whether the King is frail or just recovering from the side effects of the procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom