Queen Camilla Jewels 1: September 2022 - February 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an emerald and I believe a gift from one of the Romanov Tsars. The late Queen wore it occasionally.

Lovely to see the bracelets being worn. They are very versatile and particularly lovely when worn in combination. Hope both the Queen and the Princess of Wales will do them justice in the near future.

The Cartier bracelets are great, I'm glad to see them again. They can be dressed up or down. I know its unlikely but it would be nice to see the PoW wear them as a bandeau again. Or perhaps a beginners "tiara" for Charlotte when she's older.

These are lovely and I'm glad she wore them to the service. It was a nice way of bringing QEII to the service.

Camilla has certainly been dusting off some wonderful pieces of jewelry, a tiara here, a brooch or three there and a bracelet to knock your socks off. Am I correct in thinking that they have all come from the famous private collection?

Camilla has certainly been dusting off some wonderful pieces of jewelry, a tiara here, a brooch or three there and a bracelet to knock your socks off. Am I correct in thinking that they have all come from the famous private collection?
In the last 18 months or so since the passing of QE2, Queen Camilla has worn a combination of privately owned jewellery (eg, the Girls of GB&I, the Burmese rubies and the Belgian sapphire necklace tiaras) and heirlooms of the crown (eg, the crown Ruby & Diamond necklace, the George IV circlet). These ivy clips are privately owned.

It is time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom