Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: December 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
]You can sure see the grief on their faces over the bus accident, can't you:sad:

Yes, of course. The entire Belgian nation must be grieving now. Untimely death of so many people is always a tragedy, but the fact most of them were children makes the situation even more unbearable. :sad:

Recent outfits worn by Crown Princess Mathilde are nice, but nothing special.

Lovve the 2nd outfit better than the 1st,
white brightens her up rather than black

I like it but the pant length is too short.

Crown Princess Mathilde on the final day in Vietnam, March 16, wearing striped pants, a black blouse
and the nice white necklace she's worn before. The pants could be the ones she has worn for the
arrival in Vietnam, looks much better now with a black top instead of the complete stripes look.

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 11 **

Crown Princess Mathilde on the final day in Vietnam, March 16, wearing striped pants, a black blouse
and the nice white necklace she's worn before. The pants could be the ones she has worn for the
arrival in Vietnam, looks much better now with a black top instead of the complete stripes look.

Although it's not a colourful outfit, it looks very fresh and modern. I quite like it! The necklace is lovely, reminds me of Marni accessories. ;)

I like those pant much better with the black top; they're still a bit blinding though.

This is a much better combination than the other day, but I still don't like the pants. She wears that large necklace very well.

Last edited:
I do love the pants with black top; it looks really nice. The necklace is beautiful as well.
She wore the same pants as upon arriving; turns out, it wasn't a jumpsuit after all, just a horrible combination of pants and top of the same print.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
Horizontal stripes are big no for me in any outfit. The black and white striped top and trousers are just awkward.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mathilde at the ceremony of the 25th anniversary of Payoke in Antwerp today, March 8, 2012,
looking fresh and lovely in a combination of pink and dark grey - a nice spring look:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
Love the color of the coat- so hot pink- I need my sunglasses!:D:lol::cool:

Artemisa , Princess Mathilde did her very best to wear mourning clothes but how sad she is looking, having children herself she was thinking to the 22 children who died in Switzerland and their families.

:previous:
I never claimed otherwise.
Princess Mathilde looked both nice (look-wise) and appropriate (considering the tragic events in Switzerland).

Princess Mathilda She Looks Very pretty , Very Strong Pink Nice , Her Makeup and Outfit Looks Like Barbi , Thanx For Posting iceflower :flowers:

The bright pink coat certainly does suit crown princess mathilde

The March 11 outfit, the one with the black & white stripes, looks horrible IMO. But I do like the white jacket, it's very elegant. Hopefully she'll recycle it soon with another outfit!

The pink and charcoal combination is one of the best I've seen on CP Mathilde in quite some time. She get's two thumbs waaaaaaay up from me!

I like the top but not the pants.Don't like the necklace too.

Not easy to find mourning clothes when you are in Vietnam. She did her very best by wearing black and white.
Thanks Princess Mathilde , your Country is in great sorrow the same as for King Baudouin’s death.

She Looks Very Beautiful in Most Outfit , Nice Indeed , Thanx IloveCP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom