Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 4: December 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First outfit on day 2 in Vietnam, March 12, 2012.

A nice recycled dress with a matching jacket she has worn several times before.
The red additions - bag and shoes - are an interesting highlight.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Shoes **

I like the colour match, Beige and red make such a lovely contrast !!

Isn't it a no no with peep toes and stockings?
The dress and bolero are nice though.

I'm now totally in phase of beige and pastel clothes so I like it.

I love this dress on Mathilde; she looks great!

She Look Nice The Color Nice On Her , But I Don’t Like The Shoes at all Look Very Old Fashion

And the shoes appear to be suede which seems to be too "heavy" a fabric for the dress she is wearing. The dress and cardigan I like.

First outfit on day 2 in Vietnam, March 12, 2012.

A nice recycled dress with a matching jacket she has worn several times before.
The red additions - bag and shoes - are an interesting highlight.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Shoes **

Gorgeous dress and jacket! I love this. The shoes and bag would be wonderful with a different dress, but not this one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great contrast between the beige and red; gives the dress the shot of color it needs.

The green dress wore yesterday was from Dries Van Noten.

For the fashionistas: the ensemble comes from the collection of Dries Van Noten, who think green this summer. 'Princess Mathilde finds it important Belgian fully clothed and to promote our designers, "says designer Edouard Vermeulen of the Brussels fashion house Natan.

Mathilde begins stylish the trade mission to Vietnam

I love the red with that color.She looks great.

Great look!
I love the fact Mathilde teamed delicate beige with bright red; it really brought the outfit to life.

And the shoes appear to be suede which seems to be too "heavy" a fabric for the dress she is wearing. The dress and cardigan I like.

Gorgeous dress and jacket! I love this. The shoes and bag would be wonderful with a different dress, but not this one!

I'm really liking this dress with the red accents, however (I'm not being rude) but are those coin sized bruises on her shins? I find them distracting-

Princess Mathilda Looks Very Beautifull & Elegant I Like Her Dress Color Very Much and Looks Very Nice On Her Face & Skin Color and I Like The Bag & shoes Too The Red color & Beige Color Very Very Suitable Together :flowers: and I Think She Miss Red Lipstick

Outfit number 1 on day 3 in Vietnam: Crown Princess Mathilde has made a visit to a vegetable garden
and a temple in Phu THo, wearing pants, a jacket and a huge scarf all in white and light rose - good
choice for the occasion.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Shoes ** Clutch **

I really like the color combination of the jacket & the pants together. The jacket looks like it has a nice detailing on the sides. Id love to see this without the wrap covering all the top part up.

Not my favourite look on Mathilde, I'm afraid.
The colours are beautiful and suite her, but overall, the ensemble is just too busy looking for my taste.

I don't think a wrap goes with that kind of outfit.

Im not sure I like the top part with the purple pants.

Liking this outfit, charcoal blazer, chocolate blouse, and what appears to be an eggplant colored slacks.

A nice look,she looks professional & smart.

A lovely combination of of shades. The grape and grey do work well together. A smart and clean look.

Last edited:

Another elegant combination of grey pants, black cardigan, white blouse and nice white necklace - also today.
It's been a press meeting about a terrible bus accident of Belgian schoolchildren in Switzerland.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

She looks good; very business casual. Love the ring!

I absolute love the first outfit of the day. Teaming up purple pants with grey was a great choice; it was unusual, interesting and certainly worked. The two tone shoes are gorgeous as well. What I don't like about the look is the bag; it looked out of place and didn't blend with the other parts of the ensemble at all.
The second outfit was nice but nothing special.

Thank you for the pictures, iceflower! :flowers:

I absolute love the first outfit of the day. Teaming up purple pants with grey was a great choice; it was unusual, interesting and certainly worked. The two tone shoes are gorgeous as well. What I don't like about the look is the bag; it looked out of place and didn't blend with the other parts of the ensemble at all.
The second outfit was nice but nothing special.

Thank you for the pictures, iceflower! :flowers:

I agree! The bag would be great with jeans but not with this outfit! I really like the plum color of her pants.

I like the second outfit even better. Looks very fresh and spring like. You can sure see the grief on their faces over the bus accident, can't you:sad:

I like the color combination of the first outfit and the ruffle peeking out from her blazer. The shoes are absolutely gorgeous but that handbag in the wrong color looked like she was toting a long-haired sheep on her shoulder. It didn't fit at all with her look.

The second outfit was also a nice look. I like the white, black and gray combination and the chunky clutch. You can definitely see by their expressions how tragic an occasion this was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom