Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the suit on Letizia. She looks very nice.

Love the suit, but I like the shirt underneath even more. That's the way to wear whimsical/fun pieces. And yes, she does have a more renewed look of confidence.

The pieces are lovely but I don't like the combination of the pants with the grey tweed looking jacket. The top is lovely and nice to see her in some kind of print which is elegant and age appropriate. I would love to see it with a skirt while the top is tucked in for a nicer look.

Lets see what Letizia is goign to wear by Mango this fall / winter, I'am anxious to see...

I love the shades of grey she chose. Very nice. They stand out against the light jacket.

Is that the effect of shadow on the grey top or does she have a small belly?I suspect she is pregnant,her eyes tell that.Anyway,her last two grey outfits are lovely and she has already started the grey season.

I like this outfit very much. The grey color is really lovely and I love the jacket.

For me this is one of the best outfits that Letizia has worn. My favourite piece is the jacket. She looks good.

Letizia's appearance at the 7th International Congress for the Victims of Terrorism at Ecole Militaire, Paris, France, were a mixed bag.
The suit is in a beautiful colour and really makes her look lovely, until you look at the drainpipe trousers. She really needs to avoid wearing them as they make her look bandy legged.
This is a vast improvement with the wider and softly flowing trousers although, well, once again it's grey!
Letizia looked amazing today. The suit and the blouse were beautiful. She looked like a woman, who has found the peace with herself.
http://www.hoymujer.com/pic.aspx?w=987&h=565&img=leti24671133451.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princes+Asturies+Launch+7th+International+NL-Jkq27-Ywl.jpg
She certainly seems to exude self-assurance in these photo's. It gives her a certain je ne sais quoi that has been sadly lacking.

Last edited:
Is that the effect of shadow on the grey top or does she have a small belly?I suspect she is pregnant,her eyes tell that.Anyway,her last two grey outfits are lovely and she has already started the grey season.

Hard to say. She has been wearing loose clothes lately.
Last time she's been seen in tight trousers was around mid-July.

Pretty outfit and I love the jacket. The color suits Letizia very well and it's very professional looking without the danger of looking blah.

I love the gray jacket. It's a great outfit she's wearing.

I like the blouse and skirt, but not so much the shoes. Snakeskin has never appealed to me.

Letizia looks great. Love the whole outfit.

I totally agree. She looks wonderful from head to toe!

She looks great! Very appropriate, and a beautiful fit to boot. Love it!

Really nice outfit, she should wear pencil skirt more often. As I wrote at CP Victoria's topic I'm not a fan of the snake print but these shoes are not bad. I only don't like metallic belt, maybe matte leather would be better.

Letizia looks really pretty. The pencil skirt suits her very well. I also like the snake print shoes.

Full view ** Close up

I love this whole outfit, and those shoes are to die for. She really looks amazing in this. Very elegant, and I love the color.

Thumbs up for Letizia today.

I am soo loving this outfit. Letizia looks gorgeous!!!

I can only hope that she continues to look this elegant... This is how she should always look as a Crown Princess, imho.

Wow, Letizia looks very elegant and pretty. I love this outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom