Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks casual and relaxed. Not sure about the shoes though. Perhaps they would have looked better in black.

Letizia seems to make more of an effort to dress while on holiday than for functions where she Should dress! This is just not the way a CP should be dressed.

Letizia looks fine but too casual for an official event, IMO. That outfit is good to go out and about with friends or for free time with the family. I don't like the sunglasses put on the shirt.

I don´t like the outfit, it is too casual. I don't understand why she cannot wear a blouse instead of that t-shirt. It will improve the outfit.

I wish she had worn heels, Felipe looks like a giant next to her. Plus I think that the ballerinas are too casual, as it´s the t-shirt.
I like the blazer, quite lovely.

Her smile is lovely. Her outfit is not. Typical Letizia, unfortunately. Entirely too casual for whatever "working" event she is attending.

Nice casual outfit.I love the jacket.

Once more her look is totally inapropiated. That t-shirt is out of place.

Letizia seems to make more of an effort to dress while on holiday than for functions where she Should dress! This is just not the way a CP should be dressed.

Unfortunately you are right. She really dresses like if she was NOT who she is. Nice outfit BUT not for a CP on duty.

Hmm..flat shoe and a loose t-shirt. Are we expecting some good new?

Ah! I've seen this t-shirt once or twice before, it's time to make it disappear!

I really like that jacket, although the sleeves look "bunched up" in one of the pictures.

You are true for the sleeves,that's really not beautiful.:ohmy:
The blazer,pant and flats are nice but the shirt is inappropriate.
The pant is too long with the flats

I would have preferred different shoes, but overall it's an appropriate outfit I think.

Last edited:
She looks very appropriate for the occasion. Dark colors, simple attire. Well done.

Nice and professional outfit.I even like her shoes.
Hope to see her more and more in such appropriate outfits

That's a good outfit for the sad occasion. Leti looks good in my opinion.

Letizia's outfit is very appropriate and professional. The suit was suitable IMO and fit her well.

Definitely very suitable attire. The navy shade is also appropriate.

Letizia looks fine. Really nice outfit,appropriate for the event. Both suit and blouse are lovely.

The blue/navy suit, is it new? I really liked it and Letizia wears that color really well. I liked the silk top underneath, gave it a more formal and appropriate look.

The blue/navy suit, is it new? I really liked it and Letizia wears that color really well. I liked the silk top underneath, gave it a more formal and appropriate look.

I thought it was the "shiny" suit that she has worn before, but maybe not.

I think I like her suit today. lol I think. It seems a different shirt or blouse would look better, but all things considered the suit appears well made and she looks ok. (I'm wondering if she is expecting)

Duke, those jeans! There are several items from the 80s that should never again see the light of day, and this style of jean is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom