Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: June 2010 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way better than the last days, the shoes are awful.

Letizia in Lleida today
The outfit in general is nice, although she could have worn something more colourful or black skirt and white blouse. I don't like the shoes at all. They don't fit to the rest of the outfit.

Letizia looks like a policewoman.

She looks better but nothing special. The shoes are awful and they don't match with the outfit. There's always something wrong with her looks.

I agree; this look is much better. She looks elegant and appropriate for the event. I like the cut of the skirt. It's perfect for her figure. The belt is nice too. The blouse could have been in a different colour (maybe white or creme) so the outfit would have looked less pale. But all in all the outfit was nice. I wish she would do something with her hair. It looked messy again. The shoes are just awful.

The skirt with the belt looks interesting. I also like her sunglasses! Her shirt is nothing special IMO.

She looks quite elegant here - the blouse is nice and the accessories like belt and sunglasses look nice as well. If only other shoes...

Letizia looks very nice in this outfit & appropriate for the occasion. I think maybe a ponytail would have looked more polished than loose hair, but overall very pretty. I love her shoes!

I liked the outfit for audiences but not for this ocasion:ermm:. I think they didn't leave the house togheter.:ROFLMAO:
But her face and her hair......beautiful.:flowers:
About the military event....stunning.:wub:
I even like the shoes.:whistling:
She also looks more relaxed in a good mood. Bravo!!

I like the outfit. I think it was appropriate for the occasion. She looks very relaxed and happy. I love the sunglasses as well.

I like the whole look from the shirt to the skirt to the shoes that look good with the look though arent too pretty. The wide belt looks really nice with the outfit. The hair is flat & looks oily but overall she looks the way she should be dressed for an event like this.

Could be more colorful, but I do like the shirt and shirt she has on. Ugly shoes, and please do something with your hair!

Letizia in Lleida today
The outfit in general is nice, although she could have worn something more colourful or black skirt and white blouse. I don't like the shoes at all. They don't fit to the rest of the outfit.

Or even a nice white pencil skirt with nice heels :)

Pencil skirt with nice heels Dazzling?
I think she heard you. :flowers:

16/07/2010.- Spain's Princess Letizia, during the graduation ceremony of the Spanish Navy new officials , Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain.

Outfit Side Detail

^ That's a very pretty dress. Its cream colour flatters Letizia's natural colours IMO.

The dress is indeed very pretty! I don't like the shoes, but from a distance they look okay.

:previous:

The shoes are these.

Today she looks nice, I hope that she continues like this

:previous:

Thanks for the link, Melibea! She has worn them a few times before and I was never keen on them, but I've seen worse.

I too hope she'll continue like this. :flowers:

I suppose she won't get rid of them... until a heel breaks or something.:cool:

^^
Not even then, if you remember supposedly she broke a heel of the pink letizios and she still wore them after that

Well this are not the worse shoes she has, I hope that the double platforms shoes dissappear but I'm sure that we will see them in the next formal evening event she has.

I really love her look today. I love this elegant and feminine style on her.
The dress is recycled, isn't it? I think tones of white and creme suit her alot. The shoes work well with the outfit.

the dress and the bag are knew nice change

I like today's dress. It looks very beautiful on her. Very elegant & fashionable!:flowers:

She looks very nice.
That eggshell white really suits her.

Much better:) Still that long, stringy looking hair. Sorry, I am not liking her hair at all. But the dress is very pretty and looks nice on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom