Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2010 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks fine for the event, everything is correct: black jacket, pants and shoes. Maybe a plain top would be better for attending a funeral, but then the outfit would be quite boring. IMO this outfit is ok.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
White really suits her. I prefer the white skirt she wore lately but the suit is also great.

I like this white suit on her. (I didn't care for the white skirt she wore recently) She looks good, other than the hair. I wish she'd get a cut.

I love her hairstyle today. She looks very beautiful in white, I wish she wore more suits like this.:flowers:

I like her in this white suit. There is something to white and purity. It gives her an awesome hue. Very refined. I like it. :flowers:

The outfit is casual, but it doesn´t bother me. I like the jacket and the cardigan and the scarf suits well to them. The pants are not my favourites. The colours are very nice.
Profimedia
Profimedia
Big photo:
DiarioFemenino

The outfit doesn't look too bad, i've seen her in worse. :)

P. Letizia visits Juan Jose Samaranch's Funeral Chapel

Outfit
Outfit

IMO not the best look for the visit, it seems too casual

The outfit looks appropriate for the event she is attending in my mind.

Love the white outfit, it does really suit her. :)

I loved the white suit. Very well-tailored and great fit IMO. Although combining this white suit with silver accessories is a brilliant idea, both the shoes and the clutch look hideous - particularly the shoes. JMHO

^^
With another jacket the outfit would be ok. But the jacket is too casual even for this event. The other women look much more put together that her.

I totally agree with you, Noor. At first look, I thought she was wearing jeans but then I came to my senses and knew better. :) Why does there always have to be a "but", or an "if" when it comes to her outfits??

I totally agree with you, Noor. At first look, I thought she was wearing jeans but then I came to my senses and knew better. :) Why does there always have to be a "but", or an "if" when it comes to her outfits??

She saves money dear. :flowers: Times are hard!

Indeed, Noor, but there are other ways to save money. How about stopping for a moment to check out how one looks .. in a mirror?! Surely there are many of those in the palace.. :)

Princess Letizia of Spain visits "Joaquim Blume" school
Zimbio
Zimbio
Zimbio
Nice outfit, suitable for the event. Blue looks good and I like the pattern of the blouse. Lovely shoes and belt.
The Huffington Post - Princess Letizia Visits Children In Printed Blouse, Sensible Heels

I really like this blouse on Letizia - she has quite a few similair styled blouses and i wonder is it by Massimo Dutti as it resembles some pieces that Letizia has worn from this shore before

Nice kitten heels

I only liked the shoes this time. Blouse and trousers average. Jacket only for the gym... JMO :cool:

Ah, I really HATE that jacket. :nonono: The belt looks quite cheap... I think this outfit is a flop, sorry. Blouse separately looks very pretty, though.

She looks casual and very comfortable,and appropriate for the event but at the sametime ,I do not know why, but so many times she looks 'i am just dropping by'

The pant suit is nice. It's looks a little too shiny in seome pictures, but it seems to depend on the light. The blouse is indeed nice and so is the necklace.
The shoes are simply tacky.

Emmily said:
The Getty links won't open for me.
Mostly they work when you refresh the link.

Interesting look for the Princess - a navy blue trouser suit and it appear mayeb to made of satin of something. The blouse seems quite delicate

The shoes intrigue me - until i see a picture when she wears them on another occasion with a skirt where we will get the full effect i shall reserve judgement

The pant suit is nice. It's looks a little too shiny in seome pictures, but it seems to depend on the light. The blouse is indeed nice and so is the necklace.
The shoes are simply tacky.

Mostly they work when you refresh the link.

Thanks for the tip. I tried refreshing the link, and it did work.

I like the necklace. I'm not feeling any love for the rest of this look on her. I don't know if it's the waist area that seems off or something else. She just doesn't look quite right.

This blue suit is nice. It isn't anymore shiny than Felipe's suit. In fact they are quite matching today. :lol:
I love the delicate blouse she's wearing.

This blue suit is nice. It isn't anymore shiny than Felipe's suit. In fact they are quite matching today. :lol:
I love the delicate blouse she's wearing.

Yes i thought the same when i saw Letizia dressed in the blue suit - its kinda cute though

I just like the blouse and the necklace. Somehow the suit looks a bit masculine for me, and it´s too shiny for my taste. The shoes are simply awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom