Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing the pics iceflower :) Pierre is hooot

Cute pics. But...um...is he praying in pics 7 & 8?

None of your business - right? As well as Caroline and the other members of the family are smoking aswell - none of your business.

No, it's not my business. But my mother smoked when she was younger and she died just a month ago at lung cancer. So that's why this matter is important and sensitive to me, I don't want anyone to be forced to see those pains I saw my mother go through.

One more photo of Pierre at the winery.
http://asa.svenskdam.se/files/2012/07/pierre3.jpg

Why is he signing the wine barrel...is he buying it?

LaRae

Cute pics. But...um...is he praying in pics 7 & 8?

It seems he is. Actually it's not the first time he visits this place, I remember to have seen pics of him at that little chapel 2 or 3 summers ago. I wonder if it is a special place for him or his family? I say this because by the size of the chapel it seems like paying tribute to something that happened on that place...

Yeah, I remember seeing pics of him and Beatrice in that same spot. I was just wondering.

Thanks, iceflower. Your ability to find thing never ceases to amuse me :)

The girl with him seems to be the same girl who is always with Charlotte during the competitions...

She is the daughter of the new owner of the Monaco football team, Ekaterina Ribo...

:previous:

Thanks a lot for posting, Florencia! :flowers:

They've visited the Skydive Arena in Prague, Czech Republic on August 16, 2012.

The article doesn't mention why they were in Prague. Gettyimages also has some pics here!

Thanks, iceflower. Your ability to find thing never ceases to amuse me :)

That's good to hear :):)

What ever happened with the trial in NYC? Has it happened?

Pierre Casiraghi attended an awards ceremony on behalf of his uncle Prince Albert II in Monaco

Article + pic: Google Translate

Last edited:

Pierre at the 16th Historical Rallye Monte-Carlo today, January 31, pics of the first day had been posted here as Prince Albert had been present as well!

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Are there any videos him speaking yet? Or any videos from the event in general?

As far as I can see, he's competing together with his friend Jean-Thierry Besins, right?

In these last pics, we can see how beautiful Pierre's eyes are...

What ever happened with the trial in NYC? Has it happened?

5 page article in May Vanity Fair on Pierre's 2012 bar brawl in NYC. Hock pled out to disorderly conduct and received 10 hours of community service and 36 hours of anger management therapy. Both sides are apparently pursuing civil suits. The night club has since gone out of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom