Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everybody assuming Pierre is smoking a joint? Just because he's handing out something ( THAT WE CAN'T SEE WHAT IT IS ) to a friend, does it have necessarily have to be a joint? He doesn't look dopped to me... Not at all: he's standing straight, controling his movements, relaxingly kissing his girlfriend... nope: not at all doped. Pictures of Andrea in bad, bad condition have been already posted in these forums and Pierre is not at all like is brother appears in such pictures. Why can't we assume that the man is just smoking a simple, honest cigarette?!? :baby: :baby: :baby:

Woops, sorry for this confusion between Austria and Germany!!

Well...if I'm being honest, it looks really, really tiny to be a cigarette. Really tiny. And he's also passing it around, not that you can't pass your cigarette to a friend, obviously, but that's a gesture typically associated with smoking pot. Just saying. I'm sorry guys, I don't think the press are out to get Pierre on this one. I can absolutely see WHY someone would think he's smoking weed. And just because almost everyone or a high percentage of people have done it, doesn't mean that it's okay, especially if it's illegal where he's at...so maybe someone could answer that question?

I love these Pacha III pictures.
Beatrice with sunglasses and hat on and her hair up reminds me of Grace.

Lovely pics. :valentine1:

Like his older brother, I hope Pierre eventually settles down with his long-time love. Imho she's perfect for him. :)

Seems silly to file a lawsuit that just draws attention to an unpleasant incident that is best forgotten. Innocent or not, the attention is not helpful to his reputation. As for being so badly hurt he was unable to work, his injuries did not seem to stop his social life and really he works for a family owned company of which is he a major shareholder so his income would not be greatly impacted by any absences if he had really been seriously injured. He may well find out that his family connections will not necessarily help him in an American court, especially if there is a jury.

Seems silly to file a lawsuit that just draws attention to an unpleasant incident that is best forgotten. Innocent or not, the attention is not helpful to his reputation. As for being so badly hurt he was unable to work, his injuries did not seem to stop his social life and really he works for a family owned company of which is he a major shareholder so his income would not be greatly impacted by any absences if he had really been seriously injured. He may well find out that his family connections will not necessarily help him in an American court, especially if there is a jury.

being litigious for the sake of being litigious... and no one wins. it just bogs down the court system. the responsible thing is to not put one's self in a situation like that in the first place. i;m sorry but 'boo hoo" i really do not have much sympathy for him.

If he doesn't file a lawsuit, it makes him look guilty. The fact that he has filed civil and criminal charges leads me to believe he is innocent. He wouldn't want to attract attention if he were guilty.

It also reflects on Monaco. One of Monaco's big selling points is it's low crime rate and how friendly the people and employees there are.

The District Attorney wouldn't have taken the case on the criminal charges if he didn't think he would win. It's government lawyers that try the prosecution's case, not private attorneys.

The whole thing is on video.

Last edited:
I don't see how not filing a civil suit would make him look guilty. The other guy is already facing criminal charges and will eventually go to trial. If he is found guilty then Pierre's reputation is not damaged. If however he is found innocent then yes Pierre and his buddies would look even more like rich, spoiled, Eurotrash playboys thinking they could get anyway with whatever they wanted than they might already do.
Filing a civil suit does nothing for Pierre or the principality, filing a civil suit probably does a bit of harm to the principalitys reputation simply by prolonging the story. Since few people in America really knew who the Casiraghi are or their association with Monaco it would have been best to just let the story die, and perhaps even encourage the DA to drop the case entirely.

Maybe they want to make a statement in the US not to mess with them. They are setting a precedent. It may also be a legal step in suing the US press; which I am sure will happen later on.

being litigious for the sake of being litigious... and no one wins. it just bogs down the court system. the responsible thing is to not put one's self in a situation like that in the first place. i;m sorry but 'boo hoo" i really do not have much sympathy for him.

I'm with you; he comes across as a spoiled playboy with a sense of entitlement.
I think he's seeing it as a financial windfall, but he may get a surprise...
he may not find an American jury very sympathetic at all!

Here's hoping the Club countersues for big bucks!

Last edited:
Maybe they want to make a statement in the US not to mess with them. They are setting a precedent. It may also be a legal step in suing the US press; which I am sure will happen later on.

I would hope they are knowledgable enough and sophisticated enough to know that they do not have any special status or right "not to be messed with" in the United States or anywhere else for that matter. As for suing the press in the US that is pretty much a non-starter as far as winning a case and really would only make them look even worse.
What would help is keeping a lower profile, getting a better group of friends to socialize with and not launching friviolous lawsuits that only prolong the bad publicity.

Disagree with both of you. The jury should take their job seriously and decide the case by the facts; not who the people are. The incident is on the security video. It should be easy to decide. In the US, you don't have the right to hit someone just because you don't like them or don't like what they say.This is not a frivolous case. Violent people should not be allowed to go unpunished. That just empowers them to be more violent in the future.If what the press says is true, Adam Hock is a convicted felon for running a brothel in his niteclub. He does'nt sound like a nice guy. The obnoxious manner in which both he and his lawyers have both talked to the press also leads me to question his honesty.

As far as the civil suits, liable and or slander are not legal. Pierre is a multi-millionare. It's not about the money. It's about his reputation.These people are bullys. The few times I have had to deal with a bully I have found them to be cowards. The only way to deal with them is to stand up to them.

Last edited:
We'll see what happens, shall we?

(Suing the press seldom pays; many celebrities have tried it and gotten nowhere.)

Pierre will have excellent American lawyers. Even is he doesn't win, he still can give his side of the story. The Grimaldis ususally don't file frivolous lawsuits. P. Caroline has won cases I didn't think she had a prayer of winning eg. the european union ruling on the right to privacy and lost some cases I thought she should have won.

I'm with you; he comes across as a spoiled playboy with a sense of entitlement.
I think he's seeing it as a financial windfall, but he may get a surprise...
he may not find an American jury very sympathetic at all!

Here's hoping the Club countersues for big bucks!

Financial windfall?..Pierre and Caroline have more money than this Adam Hock guy who used to run a brothel in his nightclub.

Also,I don' like how agressive Adam and his lawyers are..making it look like these kids have no right to be in New York.Niarchos is New York born and his father is a trustee of The Metropolitan Museum of Art and their family partly owned The Rockefeller center before it was sold in 2000.The Reinfeld guy is co-owner of an Art Gallery in NY and Pierre has roots in NY thru his grandmother who lived there in the early 50's and his great-grandfather,John B.Kelly Sr who build lots of buildings in NY among them the Manhattan House and helped build the UN building.They are making them look like bullies from Europe who came to NY to wreck some havoc,We've never heard Pierre and his friends side (discounting the statement of niarchos' GF) .Let's all see how this all end.

Last edited:

Pierre takes part in the Classic Sailing Week in Cadiz, Spain this week (July 23-29). He was pictured today, July 23, 2012 at Puerto Sherry. Pierre takes part on board of the 'Tuiga' boat that belongs to Prince Albert.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

I'm happy to see Pierre show an interest in sailing. It's a wonderfult sport. It teaches things like math, weather, strategy. You don't need a big boat. The smaller the boat, the more fun it is.

I'm happy too. I love sailing. My father praticed it when he was younger and lived in Lisbon. Then the family moved to the interior and no sea available anymore so he had to stop. But everytime he comes to visit me in Lisbon he always finds a way to go to the sailing club, eh eh eh...
Sailing really teaches you a lot: those things you said but also gives you a very strong idea of working in a team and trust each other and I think that's the biggest lesson you learn from it. Appart from being a really good hobby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom