Pierre Casiraghi Current Events Part 15: January 2009 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FanofMonaco said:
The NY tabloids are alleging that Pierre has been in bar brawls before. Has anyone ever read about any? I'm thinking that the press would have been all over this before if this is true. Some of the locations were Paris, Belize and Italy. It's also interesting that the mainline press really hasn't said anything.

I've never heard a peep until now. Perhaps they refer to one or more of Pierre's comrades? I don't buy one syllable of it.

Never heard of Pierre getting in a bar brawl, and I don't know how he could possibly keep a thing like that under wraps. We all know Pierre likes to party, but I've never heard of him getting in a fight before now.

There is nothing the paparazi likes more than royals/celebrities getting into fights. If Pierre was slugging it out in bars all over the world, I'm pretty sure we would have heard about it before now. This strikes me as just another slimey lawyer trying to smear the reputation of the accuser. I can't see it working. There's a nightclub, there's a fight, one guy leaves in a police car, one guy leaves in an ambulance. I hardly think the guy in handcuffs is the victim.

But, of course, I'm far from being an impartial observer.
Go [legal] Team Pierre!

:monacostandard: :monacoflag: :monacoflag:

After attending that port wine cerimony with Charlene and Albert at Porto, Pierre went to Lisbon where he was seen partying. He was a disco with African music called B.leza
NOVAGENTE.pt:. Real : Pierre Casiraghi: Fez noitada de copos

The magazine's website says you can find more in the printed version. I'll search for it and see if it has pics. If so, I'll scan it

Never heard of Pierre getting in a bar brawl, and I don't know how he could possibly keep a thing like that under wraps. We all know Pierre likes to party, but I've never heard of him getting in a fight before now.

Of course this is true. Princess Caroline raised her children well, (Stephanie also) with manners, with politeness and with awarness of what proper public behaviour is. It is obvious that the grandchildren of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace are aware of an obligation to their country. They do not behave in such a way, making pains for others everywhere they go. Not one of them has publicly displayed a need to break the rules or challenge authority. All of the grandchildren know how to keep their private lives under wraps. The whole tabloid world would make quite a lot of money off of Princess Caroline's sons and daughters if they were a pack of rude bully rich brats, punching and fighting their way around the world.

Will Pierre be back in court on the 27th as well--therefore missing the Grand Prix--or is it just Hock?

Seriously, Pierre? :lol: Disability from what? We literally saw him a week later, laughing and talking at Charlotte's jumping show. The only thing I hope for out of all of this is that this issue is settled quickly without anymore douchebaggery (although that seems unlikely) and hopefully to hear what Pierre's voice sounds like. Still curious about that.

The fact that the Hock lawyers always seem so front-and-center whenever there is media around and making every effort to ridicule Pierre makes me think that they don't have much of a case and they know it. As for the latest load about being on disability for a month ... (sigh) ... every time I hear outrage over this I am reminded of why the United States will never ever be able to have a national healthcare system. When you have a national healthcare system it is for everyone, whether you are rich or poor, and organizing care for entire populations can only be done if there are strict guidelines that apply to everyone even if in individual cases it seems ridiculous, that is just the price you pay of having a system where everyone is looked after in the same way. The stuff about Pierre being 'qualified' for disability for a month does not mean he was actually given compensation, it does not mean he was laid up for a month, it just means that according to the rules in place, for the injuries he had, he was entitled to that by the government. It's not near as outrageous as it is being made to sound.

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

In a French magazine they said he claimed he could not work during 30 days.

But he has NO work, so he could not go out to nightclubs during 30 days !

In a French magazine they said he claimed he could not work during 30 days.

But he has NO work, so he could not go out to nightclubs during 30 days !

I'm sorry but he does have a work. He takes care of his late father helicopter's renting company. He actually lives in Monaco and he works.

People don't seem to notice him at all. ?

Do you mean Dujardin or press in general? I don't think he and Dujardin know each other. They were just on the same flight. Press-wise, for all his foibles , Pierre is no attention whore and he looks to be moving out of the camera's way or they didn't notice him behind a recent Oscar winner.

Last edited:
Do you mean Dujardin or press in general? I don't think he and Dujardin know each other. They were just on the same flight. Press-wise, for all his foibles , Pierre is no attention whore and he looks to be moving out of the camera's way or they didn't notice him behind a recent Oscar winner.

I meant the press in general.

Yes, I agree that he doesn't appear to be courting attention at all. :flowers:

Is there any news about the Hock trial? Is Pierre ever going to have to go back to NY to testify or what?

Last edited:
Hock pled not guilty in May and the trial is supposed to be around the end of July.

His position? What position would that be? He is the commoner son of a princess but holds no official position and only rarely attends official events in the principality and even then usually social ones like a Ball.

His position? What position would that be? He is the commoner son of a princess but holds no official position and only rarely attends official events in the principality and even then usually social ones like a Ball.

Exactly that position: as a member of a Princely family with occasional representative duties and frequently confronted with media attention.

What's the problem bewtween Grimaldis and the german press? First they say that Caroline was drunk at the Monte Carlo beach club, now Pierre smokes cannabis during his holidays... I don't know if it's true or not, but it seems that the german press's aim is to destroy Caroline's image.
However: nice to see that Piere and Bea are so in love!

Even if he was smoking a joint, whats the big deal about that? A rather high percentage of the general population under the age of 65 at sometime in their lives has done it.

What's the problem bewtween Grimaldis and the german press? First they say that Caroline was drunk at the Monte Carlo beach club, now Pierre smokes cannabis during his holidays... I don't know if it's true or not, but it seems that the german press's aim is to destroy Caroline's image.

hm.....dont u think that's revenge from Carolina's husband ( i dunno are they divorced with Ernest or not)
may be it's from first Ernest's wife..... who knows

as for me Pierre and Bea photos are very lovely. and quite. like they grown up a little bit:)

It's a website from Austria not from Germany ;)

NGalitzine, in case you are still referring to my disappointment comment and not the article itself: it's my personal attitude towards hard and soft drugs. A matter of opinion as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom