National Day Monaco: 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've just seen Fernanda Casiraghi was given a medal! That was so cool!

Spectacular outfit on Charlene. She looks fabulous.

Charlene looks fine. Very elegant, though the hat is a bit too much.
Caroline and Charlotte look awesome. Very classy and elegant and I love that Alex is wearing a Hello Kitty bag.

but her smile looked pretty arrogant IMO.

Agree!!! I had the same feeling when I saw the pic and after i read your post!

She has an expression "I finally succeed, I'm very capable":eek:

Agree!!! I had the same feeling when I saw the pic and after i read your post!

She has an expression "I finally succeed, I'm very capable":eek:
Well...i didn't want to say it because i'm constantly critizing her, so i wanted to give her a break, but there are some pics in where she has an arrogant face, and it looks like she is thinking what you say.

Wow! Every one of the people looks absolutely wonderful! Not a single bad outfit/look among them. Charlene looks fantastic! I actually like her hat. :) Her outfit reminds me of Rosalind Russell; very late 1930's early 1940's.

As much as everyone is really looking great, relaxed, stylish ... awesome actually I can't help but say the picture is incomplete ... Stephanie's kids should be there ... the whole family is there...but them ...

I don't understand why Stephanie's kids never appear in National Day. Stephanie doesn't want them there? Don't want them to be photographed? They don't want to go?
Anyway, here's a gallery (Belga Picture)

What about to show some respect to a person. I Think whatever Charlene does or say in public some people has a something to say to it. For me she seems to be a very nice, sportive person with her own style. I hope she wil keep it that way. She is no Grace and no Caroline and she never can compete with them,but that is'nt necessary. In the future she will have her own charisma i hope. The most important thing is that she and Albert are happy with each other.

I love watching Charlene being in their company. She brings something fresh in there! I can't do nothing but lough with her hat though. It's really funny, but she looks lovely in all the pictures!

Last edited:
After viewing all the photos all the ladies except Charlene looked very nice. I don't like the outfit she wore IMO it isn't flattering. She matched the drape during Mass. The worst part is those half gloves they have to go. These looked like she dipped her hands in mud. I hoped she would have worn something like the Dior suit in Japan with a hat you could see her face to please the people of Monaco. I believe she is trying.

I think everyone looked, some of the pictures were really funny, of course Stephanie cracked up in one -the woman enjoys herself, that's why we love her. Nice to see the Casiraghis and nice to see the de Massy branch represented again, ever since the Rainier-Antoinette dust up I need to be reassured by such family moments from time to time. And congratulations on that hat Charlene!

Vive Albert II!
:monacostandard::monacoflag::monacostandard::monacoflag:

I think it was a nervous smile not an arrogant one. This was a big day for her.

I think she looks really lovely alot better than Caroline and most certainly Stephanie. The brown is rich and the suit is a perfect colour for the occasion not too light or dark. As for being no Grace well that is a hard act to follow and she'll have to live with that one, but no Caroline please....... She should be able to speak French a lot better than she is able by this but she looks to me that she really wants thsi job and is doing okay so far IMO

I thought her outfit was suitable for the occasion, but I cannot understand why she had to wear an unsuitable hat, especially since the other Grimaldi ladies did not wear one. It makes me feel that she is wilful and perhaps tactless. Surely she could have consulted with the sisters at least.

I am highly astonished about the grandious garderobe of the fiancee of Prince Albert. Who could be the designer of this enoreously goodlooking dress and hat of Charlene Wittstock

that smile... i think Charlene was so nervous....
IMO, they all looked awesome, although i don't want Charlotte to grow up :( she's getting too old by wearing that kind of chlotes (anyway she looked perfect). i mean, i liked her more when she was a teenager (i don't know why).
THE BEST NATIONAL DAY SINCE A LONG TIME
(Sorry, i know my English is not the best)

i think charlenne looked gorgeous, i love the outfit, specially the half-length gloves and the hat. however, i can't help feeling it looks artificial to me and trying to keep up the "grace glamour". charlenne should find her own path, which may or may not be like grace's. this screams to me "let's contract a stylist".

Well, now she doesn´t need to speak to make a mess. She has to wear a washbowl over her head and move her hand clumsily.
The 50´s-like dress to bring back Grace Kelly reminiscences (unconsciously) could not miss. And I agree about the arrogant look.

AHH the Casiraghi-Hannover family is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, they all look elegant. When Caroline smiles her face iluminates.
Charlene looks very good too, i love the hair.

I thought her outfit was suitable for the occasion, but I cannot understand why she had to wear an unsuitable hat, especially since the other Grimaldi ladies did not wear one. It makes me feel that she is wilful and perhaps tactless. Surely she could have consulted with the sisters at least.

I must say that I think that Charlene looked fabulous, and although the hat was maybe a bit over the top, it looked really good on her, because she is so tall. I must say, for someone not used of wearing a hat, she did a great job. (The gloves where ugly and too much, that is true.)
She looked like a star from the late forties or early fifties (Evita Peron), and that style suits her figure, obviously.
Stephanie, on the other hand, looked terrible. What was she thinking with that very very thin ponytail? I look better on an average working day.
And my all time favourite, Caroline, looked dull. Pity.

Yes, now I see who she reminded me! Eva Peron! uf Is she trying to look older?

Back
Top Bottom