Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a hola article about Alexandra[/QUOTE]I don't like the top. Skirt, jacket and shoes are gorgeous.
The bag is blah... especially the green ornament.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought she was a lovely young girl and she has certainly grown into a very nice young woman, however, for all she is now an adult, she is in desperate need of a stylist. Her top may very well be "on trend" for all I know, but to me it just looked vulgar, and her hair and makeup are a trainwreck. Perhaps one of her sisters in law might point her in the right direction . . . .

Alexandra attended the Giambattista Valli Womenswear Fall Winter 2023-2024 show in Paris today, March 3:

The top is horrible and the rest of the outfit is all mismatched .

:previous: Oh that does look great on her. She has a certain sort of style that is, for the most part, totally different from that of her Monaco relatives, even her mother. It bodes well for her that she can cut herself out of the crowd and shows a good sense of confidence in her own style.

:previous: Oh that does look great on her. She has a certain sort of style that is, for the most part, totally different from that of her Monaco relatives, even her mother...

It does look great, but a bit grey... I don't understamd that fashion. Some have even grey furniture in their homes! It is like living in an office building!:ermm:

That said: In this particular case here, the Princess was surely "encouraged" by the fashion outfit in question, Chanel, to wear this look to their show. It was not her idea!

Alexandra has really grown into a beauty imho!?

I really like this look on her. It has been a long time since she looked so pretty with her outfit, hair and makeup and a smile too!

Yes, I think she suits simple, unfussy styles. Her makeup looks good too.

I like Beatrice’s headdress and up style, but I don’t care for the skirt of the dress. However the ball is all about dressing up in line with a themed, theatrical look, which this certainly is.
Alexandra, on the other hand, is wearing a formal, evening dress which I would expect from someone twice her age. It’s okay, although the fit on the bodice could be better and it’s not capturing the mood of the evening.
Tatiana looks fine . I think this gown would look beautiful as she moves.

No one really followed the theme (do they ever?) at this year's Rose Ball.

-Beatrice in Dior looks good (the hairpiece is MEH)
-Alexandra is finally in a decent dress, can't go wrong in black.
-Tatiana in Jenny Packham is so-so
(..)
Herr Lagerfeld is missed. The Ball looks so cheap under Louboutin's "artistic" direction. Yikes!

(..)

Next is Tatiana but she loses points for the mundane hairstyle.

I am stunned by Beatrice and not in a good way. She looks straight out of a cartoon in that getup!:lol:

She usually rules at these types of events, but not tonight.

If the article defaults to Spanish, just mouse over it and right click to select Translate to English

From the Grimaldi family to Isabel Pantoja: looks and decoration of the Rose Ball 2023

Excerpts and descriptions

"The Ball of the Rose opens the spring by raising funds for the Princess Grace Foundation chaired by Caroline of Monaco and whose vice president is Albert of Monaco...
(..)
Alexandra of Hanover, the youngest daughter of Caroline of Monaco, was the undoubted star of the last edition of the Rose Ball, where she stood out with a dress by Giambattista Valli made of tulle and with voluminous skirt. In this 2023, when she has returned to go accompanied by her partner, she has chosen a black dress with a tight body from whose center were born two wide straps and a long flowing skirt.
(..)

Beatrice it was my favorite, the gown is absolutely perfect on her!

Tatiana wore a shine gown again, it seems repetitive but it is undeniable that it is in the theme.

Alexandra wore a black gown, can't go wrong.

(..)

Beatrice it was my favorite, the gown is absolutely perfect on her!

Tatiana wore a shine gown again, it seems repetitive but it is undeniable that it is in the theme.

Alexandra wore a black gown, can't go wrong.

Charlotte was the least favorite of the night, a lot bothers me about the gown.

Fully agree. I liked Beatrice alternative dress; Tatiana did relatively well as well; Alexandra's dress definitely worked for her (..)

Tatiana, Beatrice and Alexandra at the Rose Ball this evening, March 25:

Princess Alexandra was the best dressed,there was obviously a theme given the headdress on Donna Beatrice and she really stood out!

Alexandra at the opening of George Condo’s exhibition "Humanoïdes" at the Villa Paloma in Monaco today, March 30:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And Beatrice looked beautiful in Dior at the Christian Dior Womenswear Fall 2023 show at the Gateway of India monument in Mumbai, India:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Pauline and Camille attended the memorial mass for Prince Rainier in Monaco yesterday, April 5:

** Pauline ** Both **

Last edited:
Pauline looks like she’s borrowed her uncle’s jacket and pulled it in with a belt. I’m not keen on Camille’s dress either. Perhaps it’s the short sleeve but it looks a little out of kilter with the formal suit wear worn by others.

On April 6 Camille attended the 6th edition of the charity evening "Save the Hearts of Women" of the association Femmes Leaders Mondiales Monaco - dress code red ?

** Full view ** Full view **

Camille as President of the Be Safe Association attended an information/awareness training for pupils today, April 11:

** Pic **

Melanie at the Final Double of the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters today, April 16:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom