Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit too revealing but maybe there was a theme?

I don't like it at all. Beatrice is a great beauty who seems to try too hard at times to make a splash.

Totally unnecessary.:ermm:

Last edited:
I don't like it at all. Beatrice is a great beauty who seems to try too hard at times to make a splash.

Totally unnecessary.:ermm:

The Film Premier was Madame du Barry so it might have been a nod to the 'lady' in question ;)

I really do not care for this dress. It would have been better all in one color and for the neckline to be not as revealing. It does not do Beatrice justice at all.

Beatrice at the Cannes Film Festival Air Mail Party at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc yesterday, May 23:

** Pic **

And Pauline attended the Miu Miu lunch during the 76th Cannes Film Festival:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Beatrice at the Cannes Film Festival Air Mail Party at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc yesterday, May 23:

** [URL="https://media.gettyimages.com/id/1492745781/photo/cannes-film-

The colour of the dress and hairstyle is really lovely but the design and gap/slit at the front is a bit too revealing.

I like Pauline’s outfit - which is unusual for me as I rarely like her style these days.

The colour of the dress and hairstyle is really lovely but the design and gap/slit at the front is a bit too revealing.

I was surprised about her recent style of clothing, there was another picture of her recently where she wore a dress showing too much of her "girls".
That had not been her style before, hopefully she isn't in some kind of panic of getting older and showing off her perfect body (before it is too late).

But maybe I am just too critical and totally wrong. I like her a lot and she is a beautiful woman.

Jazmin Grace at the launch of the new Aston Martin DB12 at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes yesterday, May 24:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 -

Alexandra’s dress is nice, but I think a sandal would have been better for this occasion.Like Tatiana’s outfit. Looks very comfortable too.

Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2019 -

Beatrice looks very lovely. Tatiana’s outfit is very ‘her’ and I quite like it. Not so keen on Marie’s but the colour is nice.

Donna Beatrice was the best dressed and very elegant too!

Beatrice looks absolutely perfect. I love it.

There is too much going on period with Tatiana's dress.

Great color for Marie. She looks very beautiful as always but especially post-baby.

Alexandra, Pauline, Camille, Marie, Tatiana, Beatrice and Melanie at the celebrations for the centenary of late Prince Rainier yesterday, May 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Princess Alexandra and Donna Beatrice were the best dressed ,Camilla and Pauline my least favourite.

Rather severe, heavy two-piece perhaps more suited for an autumn/winter event. I think it fits fine, maybe it’s her pose in the photo. I don’t particularly like it .

Camille looks very good. It’s a flattering cut of trouser and jacket length.

Jazmin Grace, Marie and Camille attended the opening ceremony of the 62nd Monte-Carlo Television Festival today, June 16:

Jazmin Grace looked great in blue: ** Full view ** Upper part **

Camille was elegant and lovely in white, but Marie looked as if wrapped in a curtain:

** Full view both ** Upper part both **

Camille is developing every day a better and better fashion sense. She dresses very elegantly. Much more than her designer sister ..and of course no comparison to her mum.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom