King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima, Current Events 1: May 2013 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun to see how they go about the rain. The king without umbrella. The queen carries her own umbrella and the governor has someone carry the umbrella for her.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
One of the invited people seems to be Prof. Beatrice de Graaf of the University of Utrecht. Last month she publised an article claiming that Queen WIlhelmina had lied about her knowledge of the Emperor Wilhelm II's arrival to the Netherlands and that she in fact had played an active role in it.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...859-1941-and-family-16487-10.html#post2169050

I barely recognized Monique van de Ven btw.

King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima hosted their regular lunch for people who have achieved something special at Palace Noordeinde today, May 9:

** Pic **

King Willem-Alexander and birthday girl Queen Máxima were present at the celebration of one hundred years of General Election Law at the Ridderzaal in Den Haag this afternoon, May 17:

** anp gallery ** ppe gallery ** rex gallery **

Last edited:

King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima paid a regional visit to Betuwe in the province of Gelderland today, May 29:

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gelderlander: Koning en koningin aangekomen in Rivierenland **

** omroepgelderland.nl: Volg het hier: Willem-Alexander en Máxima doen een rondje Betuwe in sneltreinvaart **

And this evening they attended the opening of the 72nd Holland Festival in Amsterdam:

** Pic ** anp gallery ** ppe gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
:previous:

They visited an exposition of the photographer Erwin Olaf. He made the recent photoshoot of the king, queen and the princesses in Dam palace.

:previous:

They visited an exposition of the photographer Erwin Olaf. He made the recent photoshoot of the king, queen and the princesses in Dam palace.
And the portraits for the king's 50th birthday (of the princesses and the queen; later added by a comparable portrait of the king) - which were part of the exposition.

Last edited:
Wow the King looks good. He has lost weight, has a nice beard, is tanned a good natured as always.

I'm sorry but I like the King with a beard on. He looks a bit edgy. But it needs a nice trim.

When I see him, King Phillippe or King Félipe, too, they all looked much more dapper WITH a beard! So yes, I agree with Duc on that one, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom