Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 10: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Victoria looks gorgeous at her recycled bespoke H&M gown she wore at the Nobel Prize Award ceremony in 2016. I was hoping she would recycle it now and she did!

My least favourite Swedish Tiara and the sash is way too big ,the gown is fantastic.

Victoria looks gorgeous at her recycled bespoke H&M gown she wore at the Nobel Prize Award ceremony in 2016. I was hoping she would recycle it now and she did!
https://image.svenskdam.se/image-10...08&croph=81.26&x=31.27&y=11.96&compression=70

Hairdo
https://media.gettyimages.com/id/19...=IwqzRazT327NWEl9EW2GpwBdEOSyIyD0Jkyp_IRBSGg=

Great dress, I am glad Victoria wore it again.

I agree with the other posters that the sash was too broad. Do wish the French would create a narrower version.

These broad sashes do 'feel' very 'pageant queen' and seldom look good. South American republics seem to have the same philosophy as France in these matters, where the sash is not addapted according to the sexe of the wearer.

Together with the portrait of the father, the French medal, two stars etc. the whole thing does get a bit cluttered, but there is no way around that. Let's hope to see the dress again with less ornaments. The princess looks radiant nontheless.

Not crazy about that gown,not sure if its the floral print or the odd looking sleeve.

Yesterday evening at the dinner in Dhaka Victoria had a beautiful new gown from Swedish By Malina. She looked lovely.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Last edited:
That look, doesn’t really suit her. The first gown would’ve looked better without the dust ruffle, and the high low hemline. The second dress looked very dreary.

Victoria attended yesterday evening in Dhaka a reception arranged by UNDP and the Swedish Embassy.
She recycled the By Malina dress we saw at the King's Jubilee's Te Deum in September 2023.
Pic 1
Pic 2

In September 2023
Pic

Victoria attended yesterday evening in Dhaka a reception arranged by UNDP and the Swedish Embassy.
She recycled the By Malina dress we saw at the King's Jubilee's Te Deum in September 2023.
Pic 1
Pic 2

In September 2023
Pic
I love her purple shoes. Lovely color. The dress is nice too.

A really lovely floral dress for the event!

Pic 1
Pic 2

In September 2023
Pic
Great dress, good to see it out again.

Victoria is wearing a white cape gown tonight, she wore during the concert on occasion of the State Visit from the Netherlands in October 2022
Pic

This Toteme gown is a perfect choice on a cold day and as it's white, a nice nod to the colour of Finland, blue during the day and white in the evening. And it's a perfect choice to wear with the Grand Cross with Collar of the Order of the White Rose of Finland. This gown has always looked good on Victoria. I love also her bag.
Front view
Whole view

Last edited:
I never think that gown would work for a white tie event but it does! It goes well with her chain and I love her bag too.

The colour is nice but can't say that I'm a fan of last nights outfit!

I thought all the ladies was looking really nice, my favorite was Queen Silvia's dress.

Back
Top Bottom