Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 5: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 4: September 2019 - December 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

That are ghastly trousers on Queen Mathilde. Much too shiny and glittering

Too much colour imo, with black pants she would have been perfect.

I really think that Mathilde's outfit is not so terrible. I like a teal color. I think though that she would look better if instead of pants she would wear flowing maxi skirt, even with the same fabric and color as her pants.

Queen Mathilde in Giorgio Armani at the Belgian reception at the Belgium House in Davos last night:

** Pic ** March 2023 **

Queen Mathilde at a dinner for Belgian high-level athletes and members of their sports management yesterday evening. Like last time I like the blouse but not the pants:

** Full view ** January 2014 **

Queen Mathilde at a dinner for Belgian high-level athletes and members of their sports management yesterday evening. Like last time I like the blouse but not the pants:
The blouse is nice but why pair them with those awful pants .
Good Heavens!

It seems that this gown is the same worn last year when they received the Dutch royal couple, but this time no cape, right?

And I could suppose Armani Privé, right?

Our Queen hosts but seems so uncomfortable that she needs the King's Arm for walking.
Too long arms , pale color , and no Brooch for her Sash !

Our Queen hosts but seems so uncomfortable that she needs the King's Arm for walking.
Too long arms , pale color , and no Brooch for her Sash !
She might wearin' a pin on her back!

It seems that this gown is the same worn last year when they received the Dutch royal couple, but this time no cape, right?

And I could suppose Armani Privé, right?

No, I think it's a new dress this evening.

Last year in June, at the banquet you've probably meant, she wore another dress, see here.

But I also think it's Armani Privé tonight.

Apparently a spokesperson for the brand has confirmed to Jelka of garderobe royale that it was indeed by Armani Privé.

No, I think it's a new dress this evening.

Last year in June, at the banquet you've probably meant, she wore another dress, see here.

But I also think it's Armani Privé tonight.
Every time I see a photo of QM in that amazing fairy tale pale blue gown I gasp..it is without a doubt the most beautiful evening dress I have ever seen her wear!

The gown and appearance were beautiful all that was missing was a brooch for the order.

Queen Mathilde in a new Dries Van Noten dress at the return event yesterday evening, April 17:

** Full view **

Back
Top Bottom