Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 33: January 2022 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic in red. She has worn this hat/dress combo a few years back. Works very well.

I like her shirt today. The one she wore to support the Danish team a few days back

I'm not a fan of open toed shoes with long sleeves and formal looking outfit.

Crown Princess Mary at the inauguration of the new School Center Jetsmark in Pandrup today, August 18 - looking great despite wearing pyjamas ;)

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Lol exactly. That blue, that pattern, that fabric, that belt and those pockets, everything (maybe except the lapels) are screaming pyjamas.

Oh, I don't like this! Would be much better if the pants were a solid color instead of matching the top.

Hmm yes, different pants, solid color, well have break it up better. But I do love stripes. Her hiking outfit is on point. Fantastic

The oversized pajamas with high heels is a rare miss for Mary. The hiking outfit is fine but I could not come up with a more unattractive color for that shirt!

Crown Princess Mary looked great on day 1 of the visit from Norway today, June 15, wearing her lovely blue Victoria Beckham blouse combined with her beautiful Paul and Joe skirt:

** Full view ** Full view **
Solid top and printed bottom are a great match and as always, she knows how to step out in style. Even the prince's jacket matches Mary's color scheme.
I like every pieces but the top half doesn't go well with the bottom half.
I have to admit I am not a fan of this ensemble. I like the top but the skirt is a little OTT and would make pretty curtains. Frederik is the perfect colour coordinated foil with his tie matching the rest of her accessories.

For Christianfeld's 250-year anniversary today, August 13, Crown Princess Mary looked great in her Raquel Diniz dress and Jane Taylor hat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Upper part **
I love Mary's ensemble for this engagement as it gives a simple, relaxed look while the addition of that gorgeous fascinator (or very big headband) and her enviable colour matched handbag and sandals the very definition of . . . I WANT THEM!!! Sorry about that, I will rein in my envy and just say . . . elegance. Okay, on track, Frederik is, of course, the most elegant accessory with his beautiful coordinating silk gingham style tie.

Crown Princess Mary participated in the packing of Mary Fonden and Ole Kirk's Fonds backpacks for children in need at the LEGO Charity in Billund today, August 14:

** Full view ** Close up **
Lol exactly. That blue, that pattern, that fabric, that belt and those pockets, everything (maybe except the lapels) are screaming pyjamas.
While I may have worn the same type of outfit in the field in my early post-military days, it is not fashionable, artfully coordinated and on trend, rather, it looks like Mary is comfortable, relaxed and means business.

Great combo. Love this elegant blouse

For the meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and his wife Olena Zelenska today, August 21, Crown Princess Mary wore her polka-dot dress by Prada again:

** Full view ** Full view ** June 2021 **

Mary looks wonderful. She looks every inch a Queen imo...modern yet regal.

Poise, carriage, posture, elegance....just all the things.

Last edited:
I loooove seeing Mary with big hats. She looks like an Edwardian lady. :wub:

Beautiful skirt, this time paired with a black blouse. Very elegant.

Very elegant look. She looks amazing and modernly regal.

Crown Princess Mary presided over the awarding of the Ministry of Education and Research's National Teaching Award 2023 in Copenhagen today, September 11:

** gallery ** video **

Crown Princess Mary presided over the awarding of the Ministry of Education and Research's National Teaching Award 2023 in Copenhagen today, September 11:

** gallery ** video **

she looks great , love the color of her top .

** gallery ** video **
Love the outfit, especially the blouse, but I would like to see the pants hemmed up a bit. Just thinking they look way too long.

Mary looks lovely today. But, for God's sake, could someone get Fredrick a better fitting jacket! They always look two sizes, too small!

Crown Princess Mary looked so elegant today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom