Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 33: January 2022 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mary lovely and elegant at the SRSR (Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights) network meeting today, May 30:

** instagram gallery **

beautiful, elegant blouse. Goes nicely with the pants

No, Mary did not wear this dress to the Dutch Enthronement. IIRC she first wore it in 2010 during a visit to UAE or Saudi-Arabia. She also wore it in Norway and in Denmark.

Wherever she wore it first I'm glad she pulled it out again. Beautiful!

A really lovely appearance by Crown Princess Mary today!

Crown Princess Mary looks beautiful. Perfect for this portion of the event. Love the accessories and her hair. And love that she's repeating a gown!

I love everything except the bow in her hair.

To me, bows are reserved for girls under the age of 10. I know it's trendy but to a major event? Let's leave the trends at home.

Crown Princess Mary attended an event for the Mary Elizabeth's Hospital at Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen today June 7:

** gallery **

I love the blouse. It seems that it is RL and she had the hemline altered, looks great that way

Crown Princess Mary looked great on day 1 of the visit from Norway today, June 15, wearing her lovely blue Victoria Beckham blouse combined with her beautiful Paul and Joe skirt:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
Crown Princess Mary looked great on day 1 of the visit from Norway today, June 15, wearing her lovely blue Victoria Beckham blouse combined with her beautiful Paul and Joe skirt:

** Full view ** Full view **
Great blouse and skirt combo today. This color is stunning on her. And the matching shoes and handbag are a nice bonus.

Solid top and printed bottom are a great match and as always, she knows how to step out in style. Even the prince's jacket matches Mary's color scheme.

A lovely look for Mary on day 2 of the visit from Norway today, June 16, it's an Erdem dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I like every pieces but the top half doesn't go well with the bottom half.

I believe the skirt is really a dress she has worn before. It is a nice combination and looks very elegant. However, I am not a fan of mothers and daughters sharing clothes. Once it is passed to the daughter it should stay with her.

Crown Princess Mary participated in the packing of Mary Fonden and Ole Kirk's Fonds backpacks for children in need at the LEGO Charity in Billund today, August 14:

** Full view ** Close up **

That's the hat she wore to Albert of Monaco's wedding and Estelle's christening, it must be a favourite if she's still wearing it after all these years. Oh and Ascot 2016 as well.

Last edited:
I like the hat and the dress separately but they don't look well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom