Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 32: June 2020 - January 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Mary, is always so put together, lovely Coat, such a Chic Princess

Really lovely and the brooch is a very nice additional touch.

As per usual, Mary looks fantastic! Very classic and chic!

A lovely look for Crown Princess Mary at the University of Copenhagen's annual festive event this afternoon, November 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

love the design on the collar, very pretty.

I'm not a fan of the wide leg pants that are in style right now. Always takes me awhile to get on board! But other than the pants I love her outfit. She looks lovely!

Crown Princess Mary held a virtual opening speech for the global event on "Digital Divide and Forced Displacement" this morning, November 24, wearing her Stine Goya blouse again.

** Pic ** November 2019 ** November 2016 **

Crown Princess Mary held a virtual opening speech for the global event on "Digital Divide and Forced Displacement" this morning, November 24, wearing her Stine Goya blouse again.

** Pic ** November 2019 ** November 2016 **

She looks great. Mary always does a wonderful job of recycling her clothes and making them look different and fresh.

Crown Princess Mary during a meeting with the President of the European Court of Human Rights Robert Spano today, December 3:

** Full view **

Mary looks wonderful as usual.

Really lovely and professional as always.

Mary looks wonderful.

Mary looks stunning. Adore the coat on her. Classy, classic and chic from head to toe.

Really lovely look on the Crown Princess for the Christmas Day Service.

Mary looking stunning as always

Mary looks very nice. She should be wearing the Greenland wedding gift pearl necklace, these pearls are about the right size. Only this necklace has been lengthened, so maybe a few pearls have been added as the necklace in 2004 was very short.

Edit; Perhaps she is wearing the Greenland pearl necklace.

Last edited:
Very elegant outfit and a really lovely colour on the Crown Princess today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom