Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 32: June 2020 - January 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely coat, and I like the burgundy shirt underneath, adds a bit of color

Mary looks great from top to bottom at this event. Is it me or did she add a puffer like jacket under her coat (similar to what Frederik was wearing) when they went up to the top of the tower. If so, a great addition to the outfit and practical since it looked from photo and video that it was freezing!

Really nice look on the Crown Princess and perfect for cool autumnal days.

Mary looks great from top to bottom at this event. Is it me or did she add a puffer like jacket under her coat (similar to what Frederik was wearing) when they went up to the top of the tower. If so, a great addition to the outfit and practical since it looked from photo and video that it was freezing!

she did, you can tell from her selfie
https://www.kongehuset.dk/sites/def...deshow/public/kpsskovtaarn1.jpg?itok=H7I90qfG
https://scontent-hel3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=9e4d5b9e4043f089291ae4f991419d41&oe=618A8B58

Crown Princess Mary with a lovely new hairstyle attended the UN's International Girls' Day at a school in Nærum today, October 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Oh mine! Is this the shortest hair she's done after Isabella?

Nice surprise though:lol:

Love the hair cut plus the outfit and boots !

Her hair looks so much better, the long hair brought her face down. Ok black separates with help from the necklace. Don’t like stiletto heeled boots

Mary looks lovely. Loving the skirt!

Agreed a really lovely and colorful look on the Crown Princess.

Looking very lovely a nice black and white combination.

Lovely Jacket, looks good on Princess Mary

Yes agree the white coat is a great piece and good to see it again

Always loved this coat, and how Mary re-invented it by altering the neckline. I'm envious of how well the royals store their clothes, especially such a crispy white piece...

Does anyone know the designer? I've always thought it was Chanel, but apparently it's not?

Always loved this coat, and how Mary re-invented it by altering the neckline. I'm envious of how well the royals store their clothes, especially such a crispy white piece...

Does anyone know the designer? I've always thought it was Chanel, but apparently it's not?
I would love to see her walk in closet, must be gorgeos!I always wonde do they have dry cleaning in their house?

I always wonde do they have dry cleaning in their house?

BP certainly has dry cleaning, I am sure most royal households have a centralised dry cleaner.

Secret dry-cleaning place .... and who does their laundry it would have to be most discreet

Mary looking lovely in light pink at the Psychiatric Foundation's 25th anniversary event in Copenhagen today, November 2:

** Upper part ** Gallery **

this out fit is lovely, really like the colour on Princess Mary she looks glowing.

Lovely coat and the color is perfect!

Really lovely colour and coat on the Crown Princess today and another winner.

Crown Princess Mary presented the HRH Crown Princess Mary's honorary award at the Hubertus Hunt in Dyrehaven this morning, November 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
I love her coat! Must be pretty cold there right now.

Really lovely and the coat is gorgeous and perfect for the occassion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom