Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 18: August 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, for some reason I think Mary had a suit in this type of colour.

I am in the camp who love the skirt, great design, what I dont like is the sleeveless blouse. Its ok on evening fashion but not for daytime fashion ... Mary has hit 40 now and her arms are not the most toned ones in the world.

I have to disagree about her arms. She's got some serious guns going there. IMO she super duper toned in her arms

A summer look for Crown Princess Mary at the inauguration of a new campus in Roskilde today, August 23, 2012.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Thanks for posting these photos, IceFlower. I think the whole outfit is lovely and simple. I really like the necklace. :cool:

I think Mary looks best with her hair loose. The severe hairstyles are just too, well, severe.

I have to disagree about her arms. She's got some serious guns going there. IMO she super duper toned in her arms
I also disagree about the arms!!

Now that I've seen the backview of the skirt,however, I give it a super thumbs down, very ugly design

I love the unusual design of the skirt and I think Mary looks wonderful. The necklace pulls it together along with the pretty shoes. Thumbs up for me!

I like everything about her look today. Her arms included:flowers:

I think she looks really lovely today I love the necklace and the cute cut of the skirt.

Crown Princess Mary attended a prize ceremony in Copenhagen today, August 24, looking great in a orange-red dress.

She had worn it before last November in Australia, it looked a bit darker back then as to the light conditions:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** November 25, 2011 **

:previous: she looks lovely! I'm a big fan of her hair, which isn't too severe.

The only quibble I have is with the neckline of the dress, but it looks fine, so not a big deal.

This dress is lovely on Mary. Strong color but it works against her hair.

iceflower said:

Crown Princess Mary attended a prize ceremony in Copenhagen today, August 24, looking great in a orange-red dress.

She had worn it before last November in Australia, it looked a bit darker back then as to the light conditions:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** November 25, 2011 **

Stunning! I prefer it this time around with this style of hair. What I wouldn't do for Mary's wardrobe!

You took the words right out of my mouth, Lumut! Love her jewelry this time around, as well..

I love this on her and she really looks very polished. The colour is gorgeous on her.

Really love this look. The colour is so fresh and summery, yet with a hint of approaching autumn as well.
The jewellery was very well chosen, and the updo hairstyle complimented the dress (certainly looked better than in 2011).

A definite winner in my book.

Last edited:
Wow! Mary looks stunning. Strong colors suit her very well.

She looks fantastic! The color is very suitable on her. Very elegant dress.

I love the style of the dress, I'm just not sold on the color. It's working against her hair and skin color a bit. Her hair looks fantastic though.

Absolutely, i was going to say the exact same myself!

I like the dress except for the sleaves, imo only pretty for a little girl dress or a nightgown.

Gorgeous dress and colour. Love, love, love. Her hair this time round is divine also.

I like the dress, colour is ok, necklike is far too low for me though. I find Mary's hair very messy lately, it would be time for a short bob (the kind of hairstyle she had around Isabella's birth).

I very much like this dress. The color is good with her tan, and the gold jewelry looks great. This would make a nice color for a gown. I agree, I'm ready for a shorter hairdo for Mary...

Princess Mary looks beautiful. The dress is lovely, nice colour. I prefer the dress with the hair up.

The dress is quite flattering and I do like the color on her. What I dont like about the dress is that it is a bit too low. The hair looks nice but a bit too flat in the front.

awesome appearance..thank you soo much .... she´s looking soo cute

I wish the top cinch in at the waist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom