Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 14: November 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's old collection, probably hard to find.
Indeed, she's wearing more non-Danish designer as she could. And so far no Australian designer. Glad to see her in Danish jewels at least.
I like white suit, but hate snake-skin accessories.

I love the white suit with the t-shirt underneath and the snakeskin (sorry agami.pearl) shoes and bag. She looks great! Would have loved to see her big SS pearls glowing at neck.

No problem rubies, I usually hate snake print, on shoes especially. So far I only like one pair of Letizia's.

Well she is in Australia do promote what is Danish so she could yes recylce her Danish wardrobe...I'am not saying that she should only wear danish designer clothes but some of them could be from Danish Designers... in her last trip to the United States she wore a few or none Danish designers clothes. Of course it is a good thing that she recycles her wardrobe, she has a lot of things it was a pitty not to do that...HOWEVER IT would be best if they were from danish brands..

Well she is in Australia do promote what is Danish so she could yes recylce her Danish wardrobe...I'am not saying that she should only wear danish designer clothes but some of them could be from Danish Designers... in her last trip to the United States she wore a few or none Danish designers clothes. Of course it is a good thing that she recycles her wardrobe, she has a lot of things it was a pitty not to do that...HOWEVER IT would be best if they were from danish brands..

I disagree, I think you choose the outfit appropriate for the occasion despite who the designer is. Mary does a lot to represent Danish fashion.

Actually, Mary wore almost only Danish designers clothes in the U.S.

Billed-Bladet - Kronprinsesse Marys mode i New York

She looks lovely in her white suit. I also liked snake shoes&bag.

I love the pantsuit but feel lit is a little too flowy, especially the pants, looks too informal or "private visit" to me. Very hard to wear such flowy pants in a professional visit, they just don't photograph well imo

I think Mary should support some Melbourne labels, in particular my favourite GORMAN...
Here's the link:
Gorman Online :: Collection

I can definitely see Mary in some of those dresses...I hope she has enough time while in Melbourne to pop into a Gorman boutique...These are one in particular I think she should purchase...

Gorman Online :: Miranda Look
Gorman Online :: Major Weave Look
Gorman Online :: swedish summer dress

Please Mary DO! Surprise us all and wear some Gorman today on your Melbourne rounds... :)

I love the white suit, and the camisole/blouse underneath it. The lace is very pretty. She's one of the few people who can pull off wearing all white. Way to go Mary :flowers:.

The white suit is very pretty on Mary. I like the snakeskin accessories.

I am happy because she obviously saved space in her suitcase(s) for more shoes than clothes...reusing skirt and nude pumps from day one...and using a blouse that could probably fit into a shoe (to save space) ....

Mary didn't wear any Gorman, but I hope she buys some for personal use back in the Denmark winter...that will brighten things up!

Last edited:
Day 5's outfit is lovely, the blouse color is very pretty, I also like how she matched it with a white skirt. The belt adds just the right amount of color to the bold skirt IMO. She does pull off print very well.

Last edited:
Can you identify the designers of all her dresses? Or is this statement just based on assumption?
AFAIK the day dress on Day 2 is by Danish designer Heartmade, the evening dress by American-Belgian designer Diane von Fürstenberg. And somebody on some board claims that the dress on day 3 is by Ralph Lauren. But what about the outfits on day 1, 4 and 5? Perhaps some of them are from Danish designers?

I am happy because she obviously saved space in her suitcase(s) for more shoes than clothes...reusing skirt and nude pumps from day one...and using a blouse that could probably fit into a shoe (to save space) ....

Mary didn't wear any Gorman, but I hope she buys some for personal use back in the Denmark winter...that will brighten things up!
Yes...the Crown Princess recycled the skirt and shoes...but I bet that someone will find something to criticize!:whistling: Like the fact that the shirt is new...or that it could be non-Danish (we don't know the designer as yet)...I wonder if some will be happy if the blouse is Danish! LOL!!!!!:ROFLMAO::lol:

Dislike the shoes, and the white suit is okay but what I love is the look of the top underneath. :flowers:

gosh I think she really looks like her sister in law in that first picture ( Marie)

Floral top and slim (!) white skirt look great if a little hot for the occasion. Possibly it's the undershirt part of the blouse. Love the necklace.
Can anyone id the top and skirt and the cocktail dress (bold print ) from last night?

Love the pic of the side views of Mary giving flowers to Tanya, they're mirrored slim waists! I'll try to relocate the picture.

Mary looked great - I love the blouse!

A white skirt goes well with almoust anything...she looks lovely with it and the flower blouse is very beautiful!:flowers:

w really dont know how she get the cloths , is she really buyingit? or a lot of designers just giving the cloths to her for free becasue she is a great publicity? we dont know.... and may be her stylist is the one who choose for her wish we could know more!!1

Yet another great choice from Princess Mary. The floral blouse and the white skirt look great together.

Thanks for the pictures Iceflower :flowers:
I love the colour of Mary's skirt. This lovely shade of green is too seldom seen IMO.

:flowers:Love the colours and love the top!!! I think that could be a question to ask Mary during a interview...does she really choose her clothes by herself or does she have a fashion adviser...I think she will answer to that

I'm not that fond of the colour combination as such (green, yellow, brown),
but I assume they stand for 'australian' colours?
They remind me of colours worn by australian athletes, green and yellow at least.

Last edited:
The top looks a bit like a dress she has worn before to a hospital I think on her last Aussie tour...if anyone knows what I am talking about and can find the pic, I would really appreciate it :)

The dress was blue, purple and brown I think...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom