Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: May 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the outfit. She pulled it off very well.

I like this outfit on Maxima, she looks very pretty. Maybe it's a bit too dressy for a soccer match, but I hope that she'll wear it again in the near future.

Seems a little dressy but, she is a Princess....I like it!

I agree, lets hope we have seen the last appearance of the cow coat for awhile!

I might be alone in this but...I like the cow coat with the orange scarf.

I liked the grey/silver coat and dress. I don't mind the "cow" coat, Maxima has worn worse clothes.:flowers:

I think is more better in maxima than the model...

It looks terrible on the model. At first, when I didn't see a close-up of this outfit, I thought it's a blouse and a skirt. It reminded me a bit of this one first, only with switched colours.

It's a really nice outfit but I agree it's a bit too dressy for a sports event.

I do not like the jacket with the Daisy buttons or whatever they are. The white outfit looks nice just maybe with something different in the way of the cut or style of the jacket/sweater that she is wearing. Her hair is as always messy looking.

Both outfits look very nice and I do love the blue jacket with the buttons.

I think I like this blue jacket, very unique and a nice color. I was so hoping this summer Maxima would take the plunge and cut her hair so it would lay nice.... but it is still great to see her back to work!

i mist say thihs blu jacket looks like a clown!

The flowers on the coat are a bit odd the colour suits her thoughIMO, the white trousers look a bit long okay outfit. The camel colour at the sailing thing wes nice though.

I like the blue coat with the flower buttons - it's very whimsical. The blouse underneath looks nice as well.

The blue coat is very different and I like it, but not worn with the top and trousers. The effect looks too thrown together. It would have been better without the coat.:)

I don't like the flowers on the blue vest! But the whole look is nice!

I love both outfits. The blue jacket is has a very nice cut and color. Not sure about the buttons though.

Both outfits are very interesting. I particularly love this beige top on Maxima. She looks great IMO!

It seems weird to comment on dressing for a funeral, but Maxima looked beautiful. I love her hair up. Very appropriate.

I agree, rubies. It's a bit weird. Nevertheless a decent outfit for a funeral. She looks regal with the veil.

She looked lovely. I like the updo and veil. It was very elegant

I wa surprise to see her in some photos smiling for a funeral, the black veil it is so beautiful, she looks like Evita here,

Very elegant. I love her hair and the veil. People comment on smiles at funerals, at my mother's funeral there were tears, smiles and laughter. The pictures are only a millisecond in time and Maxima was smiling for the photographers or perhaps other family members.:flowers:

This is an elegant and appropriate outfit for a funeral. I couldn't agree more, the veil makes the whole look more dramatic and regal. Her pearls are lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom