Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 30: May 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very elegant, and I agree, a beautiful color on CP Mary.

She looks so perfect it hurts ...

Absolutely gorgeous pink coat. Love the hat and hairdo,and way she wears it back on her head. Wish the coats fastenings in front were a little more hidden. The cape looks lovely. The color looks a little purple pink to me, so pretty. Love the ruffle at the cuff and the matching gloves. Do we know who made the coat?

What a pretty blouse. And the blue is very soothing.

Do not like the blue shoes, to matchy matchy for me, a soft beige or even black would of been better. Everything else is very nice!

loved the baby blue outfit. a bit different, too!

love the blouse and the coat is lovely. Beautiful color!

Love both outfits! The blue is such a nice color on Mary.

I really liked the baby blue outfit in Riga, although I would have gone with a different coloured shoes.

I don’t really like the skirt from the latest event. The top is nice, though. Mary looks good in black and her makeup and hair are beautiful.

Mary's latest outfit is lovely. I love her blue coat too, that colour is beautiful on her.

Mary is one of those women who always manage to look effortlessly polished and relaxed which means her clothes seem to always hang properly. The skirt and knit top are lovely and, is that a little navy cape action I see?

The black top and the pretty purple flowered skirt are saved by the lovely necklace

I have really loved Mary's fashion on this mini visit to Latvia.

Also, extremely impressive to see her walking in the snow in those heels! I am very comfortable at navigating the world in heels, but am not brave enough to try heels and snow!

Love the two tops with the black pants, very businesslike, a little too much black for me but she can wear ir

:previous: She looks lovely and, while I hate the "coat as cape" habit, from the car to the door is probably more sensible than no coat or cape at all, and that coat I like.

I love the cashmere coat. Does anyone have an ID on her blouse?

Yes I love the blouse too and the decorated red shoes as a focal point

Mary visited Cancer Control yesterday, December 17, wearing a nice blouse:

** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom