Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mary 's outfit is a smart choice. A gray dress with a white bolero-type cardigan are simple, appropriate, and elegant. She looked happy and relaxed.

I'm not sure I like the dress, it gives her a bit of a belly :lol:

This is why she is my favourite Princess she looks great exactly proper for the ocassion, not to formal, not a normal coat and skirt suit, that would be to formal and to hot for the day, this dress is really what she needs, it is lovely and perfect for the ocassion. A simple suit would be to normal, this dress is really the best!!!!!!!I really like her way of dressing!

Hm, ok...do I get this right...she is your favourite, because she is well dressed (?!) Maybe there are more like you out there, then the investment of a stylist would make a lot of sense for most princesses...

On the second photo she look so strange. Like not she.
I don't like her grey/silver or maybe light blue dress and this white sweater too.
She could wore something in warm colours in which she wouldn't look trashy. Her todays outfit cover her figure. It give her few puonds extra.

Btw she looks litle round... who know maybe that's just holidays and long trip from Denmark.
I really don't believe that you mean the word TRASHY in connection with Mary. In America that would mean a woman looked "whore-like" and I am sure you did not mean that. Maybe you meant not an expensive outfit, which might be true for all we know.

Not only Princess but Prince too.

It's good to see them but they don't look good specially Mary so tired.
I don't like her outfit dress and sweater. She looks so trashy and old. It give her few pound extra.
Like she lost her figure suddenly.

I don't think they look that bad. Mary's outfit is kind of blah, but I must respectfully disagree with you about her looking trashy. They do look a bit tired, but that is probably due to the long flight to China that they took.

Agreed sgl, she certainly has better

Sorry but Mary will never be able to look trashy, not even in a sack cloth! Her choice of outfits may not suit everyone's taste but she always looks smart.

Stellad

Hm, ok...do I get this right...she is your favourite, because she is well dressed (?!) Maybe there are more like you out there, then the investment of a stylist would make a lot of sense for most princesses...
Hello: Well if we don't know the person and if we haven't speak with her I can only express my feelings for Mary for what I see - external things. And the first thing I see are her clothes, her beauty yes - SORRY but this is true! Of course I also think she is a wonderful mother (from what I can see..but arent' they all good mothers????). Also her work is consider to be good and makes a point there yes, but I have to tell that when I see a picture of Mary the first thing that captures my interest is the way she dresses and then what she is doing in that place...;)

The dress is perfect for the ocassion, very smart indeed!!! Not too mucht, the stars are the athelets, not Mary! She is summer dress, it is very hot in China these days, she is casual smart dressed!!! This an "official" event but also a casual event where everyone is relax and is having chats, so there is no need to dress too formal!!!!!!

This is the same dress she used in London for a nigth out with Fred and some friends during Wimbledon (the one she use with his friend jacket), good to see all dress now!

Yes this one is repeated, but it was a non official act, it was a nigth out with friends and I belive very few people have seen this dress!!! Also it was hiden by a big man's jacket the last time she wore it ;-)))!!!

Yes this one is repeated, but it was a non official act, it was a nigth out with friends and I belive very few people have seen this dress!!! Also it was hiden by a big man's jacket the last time she wore it ;-)))!!!

Oh, this is the dress that was hidden? It looks so different without the man's jacket. I like this dress. The colors look really nice on her.

I don't like her outfit dress and sweater. She looks so trashy and old.
Wow! That's a little harsh! :ohmy:

magnik said:
It give her few pound extra. Like she lost her figure suddenly.
I think it's the awful "credentials" hanging around her neck and past her waist that spoils the whole look. I love the blue/grey that she seems to wear so much. I think she looked just right. Smart but not formal, casual but not sloppy (or trashy). As for old . . . . . I wish I had looked half as well at her age. ;)

I think CP Mary has mastered the art of matching her style to the occasion. :flowers:

Wow! That's a little harsh! :ohmy:
Mybe but that's my opinion. Almost always I like that what she wear but not this time.

I think it's the awful "credentials" hanging around her neck and past her waist that spoils the whole look. I love the blue/grey that she seems to wear so much. I think she looked just right. Smart but not formal, casual but not sloppy (or trashy). As for old . . . . . I wish I had looked half as well at her age. ;)

I think CP Mary has mastered the art of matching her style to the occasion. :flowers:
I don't know how this grey/silver dress look withiut sweater. Maybe it's nice but Mary shouldn't wore it after so long trip. (And don't forgert about lights.) She should wore something more colourful. Maybe this dress from opening ceremony would be better than this outfit...
About old I was thinking about second photo of Mary royals.web-log.nl: Prins Felipe & Prinses Letizia en Prinses Mary & Prins Frederik bij de Olympics in Beijing.
You're right have her figure when I'll be on her age.

I really like it too. I think that it is a nice femine summer dress, and it really flatters her.

But I'm not too sure about what I've seen of her dress for the opening ceremony (though I'm the first to admit I haven't seen all the dress, just to about her knees in a relatively blurry pic)

Mary has a personal stylist, her outfits should be better by far. Most of her outfits are very average, you don't have to have a stylist to look like that.But most of the time her hair and make-up is well done , and she learnt to walk and stand very straight, so her whole look is okay and appropriate.But she definetly hasn't got Maximas or Letizias charisma...

I really like it too. I think that it is a nice femine summer dress, and it really flatters her.

But I'm not too sure about what I've seen of her dress for the opening ceremony (though I'm the first to admit I haven't seen all the dress, just to about her knees in a relatively blurry pic)
Here you go McClatchy-Tribune | Visuals | Search posted earlier by LadyFinn.

I guess this is about personally taste:flowers:. I really love the dress. It is daring and creative in its mix of coloures.

It looks little Asian to me. Maybe it looks not quite good because of the lights.

I couldn't say I like the dress! Too many colours mixed up! I also don't like the cut! And anyway if she wanted to wear something a bit ''chinese'' she could have gone for something simpler!

For example a dress like the one Letizia wore (the white one with the flowers and the thin red belt)! I thought it was very nice! And much more lady like and elegant!

Mary has such nice clothes why did she had to wear that?

But I also have to agree that maybe it's the picture or the lights that make us see the dress differently! I hope we get to see some better pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom